Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02 TACOMA V6 RESULTS
texidor1 Offline

Cool 02 TACOMA V6 RESULTS
Guys,
The system is online and processing HHO @ 24 amps at this time. Will adjust to 20 amps soon.
I got the readings with the processor off, the processor on (gave me a check engine light), and finally, with the processor on and the O2 covered with aluminum foil (no check engine light)
Attached are the numbers. Got three columns:
OFF - with the processor off
ON - processor on (check engine light on)
FOIL - processor on, AFR covered with aluminum foil, no check engine light
The truck is running smooth and processing HHO just fine.
The readings show a big difference now in the MAF and IAT readings. The stock numbers for IAT & MAF are 77 and .812; now (with the processor on and the O2 with foil) are 91 % .563
I need your expertise to help me with these numbers.
More to follow.......Cool

Julio E. Texidor
2002 Tacoma V6 3.4L
Smack Booster
07-08-2008 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nismotekk Offline

RE: 02 TACOMA V6 RESULTS
texidor1 Wrote:Guys,
The system is online and processing HHO @ 24 amps at this time. Will adjust to 20 amps soon.
I got the readings with the processor off, the processor on (gave me a check engine light), and finally, with the processor on and the O2 covered with aluminum foil (no check engine light)
Attached are the numbers. Got three columns:
OFF - with the processor off
ON - processor on (check engine light on)
FOIL - processor on, AFR covered with aluminum foil, no check engine light
The truck is running smooth and processing HHO just fine.
The readings show a big difference now in the MAF and IAT readings. The stock numbers for IAT & MAF are 77 and .812; now (with the processor on and the O2 with foil) are 91 % .563
I need your expertise to help me with these numbers.
More to follow.......Cool

How did you get those MAF and IAT numbers? Were you at idle? What was the Check engine light on for? I believe you should monitor the AFRs(v6?) and the fuel trim for a better sense of what the ECU is seeing. According to your 91% fuel trim, you vehicle is running rich. I dont believe I would use foil on a 300 dollar sensor. Get a tuning device and do it right.The MAF lets you see airmass in volts, I believe it is more important to see what is happening after combustion. If the check engine light is on for a rich condition I would say your booster is working.
07-08-2008 12:46 PM
Mark Blab Offline

Yes I would agree using a EFIE would be recommended to lean out the air fuel mixture. If you are electrically incline you can order a kit and solder it together yourself at hydrogengarage.com
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2008 04:04 PM by Mark Blab.)
07-28-2008 04:04 PM
colchiro Offline

Mark Blab Wrote:Yes I would agree using a EFIE would be recommended to lean out the air fuel mixture. If you are electrically incline you can order a kit and solder it together yourself at hydrogengarage.com

... and then start getting your support at hydrogengarage as well. You forget who's providing this forum for you.... MikeHmm

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
07-28-2008 04:13 PM
Mark Blab Offline

colchiro Wrote:
Mark Blab Wrote:Yes I would agree using a EFIE would be recommended to lean out the air fuel mixture. If you are electrically incline you can order a kit and solder it together yourself at hydrogengarage.com

... and then start getting your support at hydrogengarage as well. You forget who's providing this forum for you.... MikeHmm

Well then I guess you should all black list me for believing in a self sufficient philosophy, you know we should all live by this rule in this F the little guy market world. If I could I would not depend on anyone for anything, especially my food, shelter or transport especially CHINA
08-01-2008 12:27 PM
PanamaRik Offline

This is Mikes forum, attached to Mike's shop, so it's way out of order promoting another store that sells the same items Mike sells.

Anyway, why bother, HG.com charge 70 bucks for the same unit Mike sells for $55.

PanamaRik

Mark Blab Wrote:
colchiro Wrote:

Well then I guess you should all black list me for believing in a self sufficient philosophy, you know we should all live by this rule in this F the little guy market world. If I could I would not depend on anyone for anything, especially my food, shelter or transport especially CHINA

Drop by my site at http://gassaver.panamacentric.com and say 'Hi' Rik
08-01-2008 01:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

I'm just suggesting it's bad taste to buy someone else's product and request support here.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
08-01-2008 02:52 PM