Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06 Wrangler results and ?s
snc22782 Offline

06 Wrangler results and ?s
Well I did it! My 06 wrangler just picked up 5 miles per gallon! I still don't know how many amps I'm runnin cause I don't have an Ammeter yet. Less than 25 amps though.

My Generator is kind of a Smack booster. It is made with wall plates but is fully submerged. It is mounted under the jeep by the transfer case. the HHO then flows up to a resivoir/bubbler located under the hood. Then to the engine.

Some ?s

Currently my HHO hose is just crammed into my air filter box. Is there any reason to change that? Is the PVC a better place? If so Why?

I am currently not using an EFIE.

Do I need one?

Thanks Seth
06-12-2008 04:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: 06 Wrangler results and ?s
Unless you know your way under the hood, I'd leave the PVC untouched. There's the potential of a lot of vacuum there and it could crush your cell if not limited. Properly configured it could work ok. Hmm

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
06-12-2008 05:07 PM
snc22782 Offline

Why would there be more vacum than then where I have it now?

The PVC hose baisically runs from the valve cover to the intake tube. Right now My HHO hose is on one side of the filter and if i spliced into the PVC hose it would be on the other side of the air filter. I think it would make fo a cleaner looking install.
06-12-2008 05:49 PM
avarg Offline

Hey snc22782,
I am new to this forum but I also have a wrangler but it's a 98' I placed the HHO bottle in it then a week later I placed the O2 sensor regulator I am not getting any results I may be doing something wrong. I hope I did not get scammed but from the looks of the forum people are getting results. I got the instructions from water 4 gas.com I am running the first hose into the intake manifold. the other hose coming from the electrolyzer is capped off. The Mechanic that is assisting me cannot find the PCV valve to place the PCV enhancer. the top of the engine only has two vent caps. I placed the MAP sensor the other day and I am having trouble fine tuning the knobs as to prevent my vehicle from stalling. I would really appreciate what ever advice you can or anyone else can give me. Thank you
07-13-2008 06:40 PM
snc22782 Offline

avarg Wrote:Hey snc22782,
I am new to this forum but I also have a wrangler but it's a 98' I placed the HHO bottle in it then a week later I placed the O2 sensor regulator I am not getting any results I may be doing something wrong. I hope I did not get scammed but from the looks of the forum people are getting results. I got the instructions from water 4 gas.com I am running the first hose into the intake manifold. the other hose coming from the electrolyzer is capped off. The Mechanic that is assisting me cannot find the PCV valve to place the PCV enhancer. the top of the engine only has two vent caps. I placed the MAP sensor the other day and I am having trouble fine tuning the knobs as to prevent my vehicle from stalling. I would really appreciate what ever advice you can or anyone else can give me. Thank you

Those results were my first test. I was only able to keep that gain for a couple of days. I need an EFIE. It looks like I am going to have to sell the Jeep so the project is on hold. My unit is simillar to the Smack booster.
07-13-2008 10:40 PM
HHOHemi Offline

avarg Wrote:Hey snc22782,

Avarg,
I have a 95 Wrangler with a 2.5L that I'm doing the W4G setup on. There isn't a PCV on this motor. It is called a CCV or something like that. I just T'd the Electrolzers (3each) into this this hose which is going straight into the Intake manifold underneath the throttle body. I have only seen a small increase in MPG so I too am searching for the right combination for this motor. I will be trying the Naoh instead of BS..that's baking soda....Big Grin I also covered the only 02 sensor with tin foil. I will keep you all posted when I get better than 50% MPG results.
07-16-2008 05:01 PM
ocpd426 Offline

snc22782 Wrote:Well I did it! My 06 wrangler just picked up 5 miles per gallon! I still don't know how many amps I'm runnin cause I don't have an Ammeter yet. Less than 25 amps though.

My Generator is kind of a Smack booster. It is made with wall plates but is fully submerged. It is mounted under the jeep by the transfer case. the HHO then flows up to a resivoir/bubbler located under the hood. Then to the engine.

Some ?s

Currently my HHO hose is just crammed into my air filter box. Is there any reason to change that? Is the PVC a better place? If so Why?

I am currently not using an EFIE.

Do I need one?

Thanks Seth
If you are getting 5 more miles per gal. Leave it just the way it is cause you are doing better than the other 98% of us doing it.
07-16-2008 05:08 PM
Mark Blab Offline

You guys who are not successfully are probably not running your power wire through a pulse width modulator for power also try using more cells wiring them in series parallel thereby reducing voltage values for each cell down to six,four or two volts per unit. It is said that optimum voltage for electrolysis is approximately 2.7 - 2.9 volts so if you split the units down into series parallel to achieve this with multiple units you can produce enough gas to see a marked increase in MPG. If you all noticed snc22782 is using 3 cells most of you are using one or two units I would be guessing but I will bet ya he's running them in series.
Try different schemes this is new to us all we'll get there. I am currently fitting a 1987 Toyota Tercel with six improved water4gas style spiral wound jars, I intend to first try two rows of 3 run in series parallel, the car has an electronic carb and a single wire O2 sensor, I will be running a PWM on this set up and maybe a O2 spacer to get the sensor out of the exhaust stream, maybe later a EFIE. I will let you all know my results in a couple weeks.
Don't loose sleep.
07-28-2008 03:32 PM