Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
120v hho production monster cell
reggaerican Offline

120v hho production monster cell
so this might be a dumb question, but humor me please cause I am totally new to this..

I know the ideal range for good clean hho is 1.8-2.1v across each plate gap right?
so would it work if I were to build a monster of a cell using this configuration (- 59N plates +) and just attaching it dirrectly to 120v ac?

for someone new like myself it sounds good in theory anyways what you think??
06-20-2012 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hhofox Offline

RE: 120v hho production monster cell
I see that you are aiming for 2V per cell, but have you checked out the effect of AC current on the cell as opposed to DC? OR are you gonna convert AC to DC?
Also, I am guessing that you'd just seek to store it in the back of your pick-up huh? If you needed a LOT of production, you could get it this way, but that is 'IF'. Remember that sometimes, all you need is 1/4 the CC rating of your engine to see the best results. 3000CC * .25 = your starting point for HHO injected. Check it out and see -just do a search here for "how much HHO do I need" or something like that.
06-20-2012 11:34 AM
reggaerican Offline

RE: 120v hho production monster cell
(06-20-2012 11:34 AM)hhofox Wrote:  I see that you are aiming for 2V per cell, but have you checked out the effect of AC current on the cell as opposed to DC? OR are you gonna convert AC to DC?
Also, I am guessing that you'd just seek to store it in the back of your pick-up huh? If you needed a LOT of production, you could get it this way, but that is 'IF'. Remember that sometimes, all you need is 1/4 the CC rating of your engine to see the best results. 3000CC * .25 = your starting point for HHO injected. Check it out and see -just do a search here for "how much HHO do I need" or something like that.
well I am gonna have a large inverter on my truck for other reasons so I can run the cell on 120v ac if 1) it is safe and 2) it is more efficient. the reason I want to produce lots of gas is cause this truck is for camping and so I wanna be able to cook with it and possible even run my chainsaw with it..

and yes it will be mounted in the rear of my truck and no i havent done any research yet on the effect of ac as opposed to dc. I just had this thought in my sleep and so I tought I would post the question for all you pros..

thanks for the quick repply hhofox
06-20-2012 11:57 AM