Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1994 Jeep Wrangler
Captain Charlie Offline

1994 Jeep Wrangler
Can anyone tell me hot to locate the vacuum hose going to the throttle body in order to attach my HHO generator?

Does anyone know of the web site that asks for the make and model of your vehicle and what part you're trying to find and it shows exactly where it is?

Thanks,

Charlie
01-09-2009 01:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abe Offline

RE: 1994 Jeep Wrangler
(01-09-2009 01:42 PM)Captain Charlie Wrote:  Can anyone tell me hot to locate the vacuum hose going to the throttle body in order to attach my HHO generator?

Does anyone know of the web site that asks for the make and model of your vehicle and what part you're trying to find and it shows exactly where it is?

Thanks,

Charlie

Charlie You didn't say if you have a v8 or inline 6 But I'll try. Look on the valve cover you should see the pvc valve comeing out the top. The vacuum hose is on that .The vacuum hoes runs on some cars to the throdle body, on my jeep it runs to the plastic air intake on top of my throdle body. It is usually a black rubber hose. If you dont have one I would sugest you get a Haynes Repair Manual ($12.00). I got mine at auto-zone. It will come in handy, I buy one for every car I buy.They can also answer your secound question WWW. autozone.com Hope that helps.
01-09-2009 05:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply