Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1995 Chevy Tahoe
cantburn Offline
All Fired Up

1995 Chevy Tahoe
Well, it is official, after the fans, the EFIE and the generator install, my official numbers after 2 full tanks of fuel are.......drum roll please, 23.44 mpg, that is up from 13-14 mpg with no mods. I still don't have my in dash digital amp meter and still not sure if the setup is tweaked the best it could be.....but hells bells, 23 mpg on a 4X4 1995 pig.....I AM NOT COMPLAINING!!! LOL, now I think I am getting the "this is GREAT" bug and want to tinker with it more. I have to wait though for my meter, I have to know exactly what is happening here before I go and change things, so I'll make a wuick video and wait out the arrival of my test equipment...salute to everyone doing this...don't know why it takes a disaster to get everyone involved and motivated to care for ourselves....just human nature I guess. I would like to thank Dennis and the people involved at Hydro Fuel Solutions for making a great generator and to Mike for an outstanding EFIE, and to myself for taking my time, researching and not just jumping in with both feet without testing the waters, and I say good luck and keep moving to all the others and thanks you very much to the tremendous people we have on this forum. See ya in the movies!! Chip

"Life is but a tire swing"
07-12-2008 06:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply