Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2001 Ford Taurus EFIE Installation
ronj Offline

2001 Ford Taurus EFIE Installation
I am in the process of installing a HHO generator on my 2001 ford Taurus. Since this particular vehicle uses two (2) 4 wire O2 sensors,I plan to install the Fuelsaver-MPG EFIE Deluxe. My question is has anyone else on this forum installed a HHO generator and EFIE on this particular year and model ford? If so, did you connect the EFIE in the wiring at the sensors or where the wiring harness connects to the ECU? Also,did you encounter any problems installing the EFIE? Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

Ron J
09-07-2008 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Calvin Offline

RE: 2001 Ford Taurus EFIE Installation
(09-07-2008 12:50 PM)ronj Wrote:  I am in the process of installing a HHO generator on my 2001 ford Taurus. Since this particular vehicle uses two (2) 4 wire O2 sensors,I plan to install the Fuelsaver-MPG EFIE Deluxe. My question is has anyone else on this forum installed a HHO generator and EFIE on this particular year and model ford? If so, did you connect the EFIE in the wiring at the sensors or where the wiring harness connects to the ECU? Also,did you encounter any problems installing the EFIE? Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

Ron J

I am also installing a system on 2001 tarus what kind of results have you gotten with your generator?
11-01-2009 01:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply