Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7L V8: Little if no gains
Jdorosh Offline

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7L V8: Little if no gains
I've been having some problems with my EFIE and producing real results. Here are the two pieces of my system:

HHO2U 25 Plate Drycell
Fuelsaver-MPG Dual Narrowband EFIE
Constant Current Pulse Width Modulator set at roughly 12:30pm on a clock.

I do not have any problems with HHO production because the dry cell works great but I cannot get my engine to acknowledge the HHO unless I use the EFIE (not that I consider that a problem). Here's the problem:

When I am idling I do not see my EFIE blinking unless I have it set to 2.873+ volts (with the 2.5 offset, without the switch it would be 373 mv). I had been trying to do driving tests but I had been unable to conclude if the EFIE is actually working until today when I stopped after class and set my EFIE Upstream to 220+/- and my Downstream to 180 mv. I have no idea if it was actually blinking but I actually got an engine code when I stopped at my house to get some food.

I got rid of the code by plugging in a ODB Reader but I didn't know which way to set it this time because the code said (Oxygen sensor front had too high of a set voltage).

Basically I need some guidance from some one else who has done the Dodge Ram offset before because this is blowing my mind and confusing the crap out of me. I was under the impression that I was to set it and it would blink when I was idling but it stays a solid green while idling unless it is 373mv+ (after offset). Could some one please give me some advice which way to put my EFIE so that I can maximize my gains?

Thanks,
10-07-2013 07:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply