Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2006 Dodge 5.7 ltr Hemi results still going strong!!!
sierrah2ohybrid Offline

Toungue 2006 Dodge 5.7 ltr Hemi results still going strong!!!
With SO may negative people out there saying Hydrogen doesnt work, we are living breathing proof that they are dead wrong!!! We have had our New Generation Fuel Cell running in our truck for 6 mos and NEVER had any problems and our results have stayed firm...TAKE THAT!!! I love seeing other's posotive results as many places as they can put them so KEEP EM COMING!!! I think the biggest challange is finding the right plate design, most of the youtube video designs on the web are either running too many Amps or too little to create true efficiency. Finding the right case material took a lot of testing but was pretty easy, however we probaby went through 20 diff plate/coil designs before we came to what REALLY worked.
Sarah
http://www.sierrah2ohybrid.com
10-05-2008 09:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wljohns Offline

RE: 2006 Dodge 5.7 ltr Hemi results still going strong!!!
SPAMMER
10-05-2008 03:11 PM
stl_hemi Offline

I read your site claims. I don't see how you guys have a mds 1500 hemi truck that get's 13mpg though when my 2004 2500 hemi truck with no mds 5" of lift and 35's is getting almost 15-16mpg every tank withought hho.

Paul
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 QC Hemi Off Road
5" of lift with 35" Super Swamper SSR's

Trucks forsale
Buying a 2010 Ram 3500 Mega CTD Smile
10-05-2008 04:18 PM
alpha-dog Offline

sierrah2ohybrid Wrote:With SO may negative people out there saying Hydrogen doesnt work, we are living breathing proof that they are dead wrong!!! We have had our New Generation Fuel Cell running in our truck for 6 mos and NEVER had any problems and our results have stayed firm...TAKE THAT!!! I love seeing other's posotive results as many places as they can put them so KEEP EM COMING!!! I think the biggest challange is finding the right plate design, most of the youtube video designs on the web are either running too many Amps or too little to create true efficiency. Finding the right case material took a lot of testing but was pretty easy, however we probaby went through 20 diff plate/coil designs before we came to what REALLY worked.
Sarah

I also have a 2006 Dodge Quad Cab with Hemi. I am still collecting all my stuff ( i.e. smack booster, ect. ) so nothing is installed yet. However, by exercising a few hyermilng techniques I get 18 mpgs in town and with cruise control on can get up to 25 mpg's on the freeway. So, maybe your just driving better.
Russ
10-06-2008 12:12 PM
sierrah2ohybrid Offline

stl_hemi Wrote:I read your site claims. I don't see how you guys have a mds 1500 hemi truck that get's 13mpg though when my 2004 2500 hemi truck with no mds 5" of lift and 35's is getting almost 15-16mpg every tank withought hho.

We are at 5500 Ft, I believe altitude has a lot to do with it, Oxygen is richer at sea level. Believe me when I say Im jealous!!! I have a friend with a non MDS and 3 inches of lift in a 2004 Dodge Ram Hemi thats getting 9 MPG. We have a few other customers with our same truck but live at a lower elevation and have surpassed our MPG's
Thanks,
Sarah
10-07-2008 07:13 PM
sierrah2ohybrid Offline

wljohns Wrote:SPAMMER

Hey, be nice. I am more than willing to answer any of your questions tooBig Grin We should all be banding together not ripping on one another, we are all fighting for the same cause...peace brotha!!!
Sarah
10-07-2008 07:17 PM
alpha-dog Offline

sierrah2ohybrid Wrote:
stl_hemi Wrote:I read your site claims. I don't see how you guys have a mds 1500 hemi truck that get's 13mpg though when my 2004 2500 hemi truck with no mds 5" of lift and 35's is getting almost 15-16mpg every tank withought hho.

We are at 5500 Ft, I believe altitude has a lot to do with it, Oxygen is richer at sea level. Believe me when I say Im jealous!!! I have a friend with a non MDS and 3 inches of lift in a 2004 Dodge Ram Hemi thats getting 9 MPG. We have a few other customers with our same truck but live at a lower elevation and have surpassed our MPG's
Thanks,
Sarah

You know I also believe altitude has a lot to do with it. Thats why I started building an air restriction valve on my intake ( spring loaded or maybe a weight ). I understand that the ECU will try and keep the AF ratio at 14.7:1 at all times. So it makes sense that restricting air will make the ECU lean out the burn.
Russ
10-08-2008 11:49 AM
stl_hemi Offline

well I'm at around 500-700ft above sealevel here in St. Louis. So that makes sense.

Paul
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 QC Hemi Off Road
5" of lift with 35" Super Swamper SSR's

Trucks forsale
Buying a 2010 Ram 3500 Mega CTD Smile
10-08-2008 03:16 PM
sierrah2ohybrid Offline

alpha-dog Wrote:
sierrah2ohybrid Wrote:

Thanks,
Sarah

You know I also believe altitude has a lot to do with it. Thats why I started building an air restriction valve on my intake ( spring loaded or maybe a weight ). I understand that the ECU will try and keep the AF ratio at 14.7:1 at all times. So it makes sense that restricting air will make the ECU lean out the burn.
Russ

If you plan on using an HHO generator, you can use a MAP Sensor Enhansor. As you know, the MAP Sensor tells your ECU the Manifold Absolute Pressure (the load your engine is under) but it also tells your ECU the altitude when you start the vehicle (In that half second where power is on to the engine but has yet to start, it sends that 5 volt signal out and based on what it gets back, it can tell your altitude). With a scan tool and an adjustable MAP Sensor you will be able to alter this without a restriction valve. I have never heard of the use of an air restriction valve, wouldnt that be equivelant to a dirty air filter? Let me know how that goes, I am always eager to learn. My best results so far have been with the use of both an EFIE and a high quality MAP Sensor Enhansor (but NEVER without the HHO Gen in place, running these alone will fry your engine)
Thanks,
Sarah

"Saving the planet while saving at the pump"
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2008 10:38 PM by sierrah2ohybrid.)
10-08-2008 10:27 PM
sierrah2ohybrid Offline

stl_hemi Wrote:well I'm at around 500-700ft above sealevel here in St. Louis. So that makes sense.

Big Grin

"Saving the planet while saving at the pump"
10-08-2008 10:41 PM