Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2006 Dodge Sprinter Installation
Sprinter Offline

2006 Dodge Sprinter Installation
I am installing a HHO system on a 2006 Dodge Sprinter (made by Mercedes Benz) with a 5 cylinder diesel engine. Anyone with experience installing on this vehicle willing to share hints? Thanks.
05-14-2008 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Greg336 Offline

RE: 2006 Dodge Sprinter Installation
Sprinter Wrote:I am installing a HHO system on a 2006 Dodge Sprinter (made by Mercedes Benz) with a 5 cylinder diesel engine. Anyone with experience installing on this vehicle willing to share hints? Thanks.
Hi, I have a 2006 3500 Sprinter, I'm currently trying to install my HHO system. I asked the people who I bought it from if I can install it inside of the Sprinter and they said yes. So I have it mounted on a wooden board and up against the passenger side door. I wanted to install it inside so I could keep an eye on the water level. I have the hose going through the fire wall to the air filter housing just below the air filter but I'm thinking about moving it to the hard plastic housing above the air filter to give a better HHO flow. I'm having the EFIE installed tomorrow 5/23/08 so I can't give you an answer yet as to how it works. I did try it out already and it seams to be working fine and producing a LOT of bubbles. I tried rain water like was suggested but I must have a lot of iron in my rain here in the Detroit area so I had to switch back to distilled water. Also I didn't know I had a O2 sensor on mine so that is why WE need the EFIE unit. I will write you soon once I find out how my unit is working.
05-22-2008 11:40 AM
Sprinter Offline

When installing the HHO generator under the hood, I found that there is an O2 sensor right after the exhaust manifold. So how is the EFIE working for you? If it works, then I will definitely want to install one on mine.
05-25-2008 07:29 PM
h2ofire Offline

Sprinter Wrote:I am installing a HHO system on a 2006 Dodge Sprinter (made by Mercedes Benz) with a 5 cylinder diesel engine. Anyone with experience installing on this vehicle willing to share hints? Thanks.

Here is my installation and testing results:

http://autofuelsaving.com/info/testing-c...-sprinter/

Aubrey at
AutoFuelSaving.com
07-24-2008 07:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nine_of_us Offline

Greg336 Wrote:
Hi, I have a 2006 3500 Sprinter, I'm currently trying to install my HHO system. I asked the people who I bought it from if I can install it inside of the Sprinter and they said yes. So I have it mounted on a wooden board and up against the passenger side door. I wanted to install it inside so I could keep an eye on the water level. I have the hose going through the fire wall to the air filter housing just below the air filter but I'm thinking about moving it to the hard plastic housing above the air filter to give a better HHO flow. I'm having the EFIE installed tomorrow 5/23/08 so I can't give you an answer yet as to how it works. I did try it out already and it seams to be working fine and producing a LOT of bubbles. I tried rain water like was suggested but I must have a lot of iron in my rain here in the Detroit area so I had to switch back to distilled water. Also I didn't know I had a O2 sensor on mine so that is why WE need the EFIE unit. I will write you soon once I find out how my unit is working.

ARE YOU NUTS? WOULD YOU ACTUALLY PUT A POTENTIAL IED IN YOUR VEHICLE? I HOPE NO ONE ELSE IS IN THE VEHICLE WHEN THAT IT DOES GO OFF!
07-24-2008 08:24 AM