Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2010 Ford Fusion Wide Band dual EFIE
wielandsauto Offline

2010 Ford Fusion Wide Band dual EFIE
I have just finished installing and HHO kit on this vehicle and now installing the new Wideband Dual EFIE module. Unfortunately I am having problems finding the correct wire for the front wide band sensors. These sensors have 6 wires. I tried tapping into the wire that fluctuates between 3.1 to 3.9 volts (signal wire) and nothing changed. So i tried backprobing the other wires while turning the pot and nothing happens (no stumbling). Anyone have any information for this vehicle? I know two of the wires are for the heater, only three have 3-4 volts. I have schematics if needed (attached). Unfortunately they don't label there circuits like you describe.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-17-2011 04:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: 2010 Ford Fusion Wide Band dual EFIE
Go ahead and send your wiring diagram to support@fuelsaver-mpg.com. The one you've posted doesn't have enough resolution to be able to read it. Send it with full resolution to support and they can help you with it.

Also note, you have your PM turned off. You sent me a PM, but I couldn't reply to it because you have your PM capability turned off.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2011 11:18 AM by mike.)
05-25-2011 08:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mrbluemoose Offline

I need what fusion it is (s ,SEL,) but what iI see on the Fusion is the GREEN/White wire is the one you want for all but one o2 . one o2 sensor will have a white wire and a green/white the the white one is the wire on that o2 you need but this was on a S model that I had check
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2011 06:42 PM by Mrbluemoose.)
05-25-2011 06:36 PM
koya1893 Offline

The new Ford system from 2009 and newer are running lean like all the other Imports, your initial setting for the front sensors (AFR) should be less than what is recommended in the instruction or you will get a code.
06-09-2011 06:56 AM
mike Offline

I tried responding to your private message, but you have private messaging turned off - so I can't send it to you. But what I said was:

wielandsauto Wrote:2010 Ford Fusion Wide Band dual EFIE

I have just finished installing and HHO kit on this vehicle and now installing the new Wideband Dual EFIE module. Unfortunately I am having problems finding the correct wire for the front wide band sensors. These sensors have 6 wires. I tried tapping into the wire that fluctuates between 3.1 to 3.9 volts (signal wire) and nothing changed. So i tried backprobing the other wires while turning the pot and nothing happens (no stumbling). Anyone have any information for this vehicle? I know two of the wires are for the heater, only three have 3-4 volts. I have schematics if needed. Unfortunately they don't label there circuits like you describe.

The correct wire won't fluctuate that much. That is probably the voltage signal wire that 5 and 6 wire sensors have, but 4 wire (wide band) sensors don't have. But that's not the wire we want. We want one of the current pump wires. The 2 current pump wires will be in the range of 2.5 -3.5 volts and the correct one of the pair will be .3 to .4 volts higher. That's the one you must attach to.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
07-12-2011 07:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply