Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
4 wire lambda sensor
kuba35 Offline

4 wire lambda sensor
Hi Everybody,

I would like to modify my 2002 daewoo leganza with hydro booster, unfortunatly I have 2 -02 sensors one has 2 wires and second has 4 wires .
I'm afraid that I'm running into air fuel ratio sensor.
From wiring diagrams I learned that both sensors run wires to computer described as pre 02 sensor (2 Wires ) and post 02 sensor ( 4 wires ) low and high total of 4 wires to ECM. Have you seen such design before? I feel that EFIE will not work . Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Daewoo calls both sensors Lambda sensors.
Thx for any input
05-23-2008 06:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ptours99 Offline

RE: 4 wire lambda sensor
kuba35 Wrote:Hi Everybody,

I would like to modify my 2002 daewoo leganza with hydro booster, unfortunatly I have 2 -02 sensors one has 2 wires and second has 4 wires .
I'm afraid that I'm running into air fuel ratio sensor.
From wiring diagrams I learned that both sensors run wires to computer described as pre 02 sensor (2 Wires ) and post 02 sensor ( 4 wires ) low and high total of 4 wires to ECM. Have you seen such design before? I feel that EFIE will not work . Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Daewoo calls both sensors Lambda sensors.
Thx for any input
those are wide band o2 sensors they are more precise compared to narrow band,they just might be a/f type.

selling an enclosure for the rear of cab semi truck 28''X20''X6'' CUSTOM MADE ALUMINUM TO HOUSE HHO GENERATORS AND INCLUDING A RESERVOIR BUBBLER AND REGULAR BUBBLR ptoures@sbcglobal.net usa only
05-23-2008 06:42 PM
HerronPerformance Offline

RE: 4 wire lambda sensor
Wide band O2s have 5 wires....

http://www.herronperformance.com
05-26-2008 06:15 PM