Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
92'honda Accord
capsalot Offline

Exclamation 92'honda Accord
I have a hydrogen kit on a 92' Honda accord. I have installed efie, map sensor enhancer, new map sensor, and new oxygen sensor.

My gas milage remains unchanged or worse. Is there anyone out there that has been able to get the system to work on that style engine? It is the accord lx with a five speed and a four cylinder.

Thank you,

Ron
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2010 09:24 AM by capsalot.)
12-30-2010 09:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: 92'honda Accord
That engine should not be too hard to get a good result on. I suspect that there is something wrong somewhere that is blocking your gains. You might want to check out this article to help you debug your project: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/store/hho-system-debugging

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
12-30-2010 10:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
capsalot Offline

Done everything on there, what next?

(12-30-2010 10:28 AM)mike Wrote:  That engine should not be too hard to get a good result on. I suspect that there is something wrong somewhere that is blocking your gains. You might want to check out this article to help you debug your project: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/store/hho-system-debugging
02-22-2011 02:50 PM
mike Offline

You need to go back to the debug checklist and do it THOROUGHLY. Go over each step and do each one fully and completely. Don't rush it or gloss over anything. You will find the bug.

Now look, you have sent me 2 PMs about this. But I can't answer you because you have PMs turned off! So when you send someone a PM on this forum, they CAN'T REPLY to you! Either quit sending them, or turn on PMs in your control panel so you'll be notified of an answer.

Here's what I wrote to you in response to your last PM:
Quote:You have posted on 3 different forums without waiting for any replies. And then you're PMing me too?

Cmon, man. Its hard enough to keep up with my traffic load, and answer all the forum posts without having someone spam the same question in 4 different places.

Now, that all said, I will still help you. But see where I wrote a response to one of your posts, and only post your reply on that same thread.

Visit Our Documents Page
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2011 10:00 PM by mike.)
02-22-2011 09:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hhoelectronics Offline

If anyone with a Honda can report good results I am here to listen. I am in the same situation, none of my Honda cars were able to get any gains.

(12-30-2010 09:10 AM)capsalot Wrote:  I have a hydrogen kit on a 92' Honda accord. I have installed efie, map sensor enhancer, new map sensor, and new oxygen sensor.

My gas milage remains unchanged or worse. Is there anyone out there that has been able to get the system to work on that style engine? It is the accord lx with a five speed and a four cylinder.

Thank you,

Ron
02-24-2011 11:34 PM
capsalot Offline

Shy Turned on P/M's and have been searching around to find that very little honda owners have been able to accheive results. I assure you I have been through that list with a nat pick and all is well with the system. Putting out lots of gas with nol leaks and engine is tip top. I'm thinking The oxygen sensor enhancer and the map enhancer aren't enough to trick a honda engine. You probably need to upgrade your ECU with a programable chip, chip programer, and crome for any gains to be had.

Thank you for your time.
Ron

(02-22-2011 09:52 PM)mike Wrote:  You need to go back to the debug checklist and do it THOROUGHLY. Go over each step and do each one fully and completely. Don't rush it or gloss over anything. You will find the bug.

Now look, you have sent me 2 PMs about this. But I can't answer you because you have PMs turned off! So when you send someone a PM on this forum, they CAN'T REPLY to you! Either quit sending them, or turn on PMs in your control panel so you'll be notified of an answer.

Here's what I wrote to you in response to your last PM:
Quote:You have posted on 3 different forums without waiting for any replies. And then you're PMing me too?

Cmon, man. Its hard enough to keep up with my traffic load, and answer all the forum posts without having someone spam the same question in 4 different places.

Now, that all said, I will still help you. But see where I wrote a response to one of your posts, and only post your reply on that same thread.
03-29-2011 07:14 PM
mike Offline

Your oxygen sensors are new? If they are original equipment, I would expect them to be shot. I've seen projects get completely debugged after changing them out.

What settings have you tried with the EFIE? Upstream? Downstream? And what type of EFIE?

That engine should not be that hard to control.

Visit Our Documents Page
03-29-2011 09:32 PM
capsalot Offline

Rolleyes RE: 92'honda Accord
ShyAnyone been able to get results in ANY honda vehicle yet? No luck here and quit telling me to go throught the troubleshooting guide. There is obviously something unique about how Honda ECU's react to hydrogen introduction that keeps them from working.

Thank you,

Ron
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2011 01:43 PM by capsalot.)
04-24-2011 01:41 PM