Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
96 Jeep XJ
1996XJ Jeep Offline

96 Jeep XJ
Hey Mike

I'm a NEW kid on the block.....I own a 96 Jeep XJ w/a 4.0L 6 cyl. with 105,250 miles on the motor. My HHO generator puts out about 1.3LPM. The amp meter is showing about 18 amps after warming up. I just purchased your Dual Digital Narrowband EFIE to compliment my generator and I would like to know where to set my EFIE at on the Upstream side........AND Downstream side to SEE some INCREASES in MPG's. I'm getting around 62-70mv out of the Upstream side from the O2 sensor to the EFIE. And the Downstream side is reading 94-98mv from the O2 sensor up to the EFIE. Can U tell me what range in millivolts I need to increase the Upstream side to AND what range should I increase the Downstream side to see INCREASES in my MPG's.

Thanz MarvinB
10-27-2012 09:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: 96 Jeep XJ
Probably you should look at the installation instructions. The last section of the instructions tells you how to set the EFIE and gives some good starting values to use. http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/digital-efi...structions

Also, you might want to see this article. Because the upstream (digital) EFIE doesn't work the same as the downstream(analog) EFIE on your Dual Digital EFIE. http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/the-digital...w-it-works

In general, I would put the downstream EFIE at about 200 mv and I would just leave it there.

The best upstream setting can vary widely, but starting at about 250 mv should be a pretty good starting point. But note, to lean the mix further, you make the digital EFIE's voltage (at the test points) lower.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
10-29-2012 10:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply