Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AGS Fuel Vaporizer & Hydrocarbon Cracking System HCS
rpatzer Offline

RE: AGS Fuel Vaporizer & Hydrocarbon Cracking System HCS
Thor- are you saying you "officially" smogged your car? The smogger didn't object to your vaporizer instal? And are you saying that with the vaporizer, it improved all numbers?
10-11-2011 02:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thor Offline

Sad RE: AGS Fuel Vaporizer & Hydrocarbon Cracking System HCS
rpatzer, what I did - I did exactly as AGS tech support instructed me by citing Big Grin the congressional - magnus and moss act. The state smoggers Mad had to either sign their willingness to refuse me for my license renewal or test me. They balked at first Crazy but, tested me ... oh they objected to my vaporizer but, my end results silenced all those folks critical of the vaporizer use.
Regarding the test results, what amounted to was, the vapors coming into my engine in-lieu-of reduced fuel usage - obviously the calaytic converter was able to burn off more emission/exhaust than last year's test. Thus reducing my emissions ... that was an awsome result to see.
My results are actually better than the new cars coming on the market today ...
10-22-2011 06:06 AM
rpatzer Offline

(10-22-2011 06:06 AM)Thor Wrote:  rpatzer, what I did - I did exactly as AGS tech support instructed me by citing Big Grin the congressional - magnus and moss act. The state smoggers Mad had to either sign their willingness to refuse me for my license renewal or test me. They balked at first Crazy but, tested me ... oh they objected to my vaporizer but, my end results silenced all those folks critical of the vaporizer use.
Regarding the test results, what amounted to was, the vapors coming into my engine in-lieu-of reduced fuel usage - obviously the calaytic converter was able to burn off more emission/exhaust than last year's test. Thus reducing my emissions ... that was an awsome result to see.

Is there a chance you can post your smog test results, before and after?
Thor- I checked out that Magnus & Moss Act. As I read it it refers to warranties and after market products. I don't see how this relates to smog requirements. I think you "intimidated" the smoggers and got by.
However, with your results, you might now be able to get smogged in the future by these guys. I found a smogger for my vaporizer who would smog me after I turned off the solenoid valve, disabling the vaporizer. I didn't have to dismantle anything.
I also had it smogged with the vaporizer and the EFIE hooked up and all the numbers improved except the NOX, which went through the roof due to the computer working in "lean" mode due to the EFIE. Bottom line is the EFIE did lean out the mix, but it changed the ratio causing me to pollute with much more NOX.
I have since changed cars and will instal another vaporizer but this time no EFIE. Using only the vaporizer, the computer should still maintain that 14.7:1 ratio and still improve mileage and pollution.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2011 07:37 AM by rpatzer.)
10-22-2011 07:21 AM
Thor Offline

(10-22-2011 07:21 AM)rpatzer Wrote:  
(10-22-2011 06:06 AM)Thor Wrote:  rpatzer, what I did - I did exactly as AGS tech support instructed me by citing Big Grin the congressional - magnus and moss act. The state smoggers Mad had to either sign their willingness to refuse me for my license renewal or test me. They balked at first Crazy but, tested me ... oh they objected to my vaporizer but, my end results silenced all those folks critical of the vaporizer use.

Is there a chance you can post your smog test results, before and after?
Thor- I checked out that Magnus & Moss Act. As I read it it refers to warranties and after market products. I don't see how this relates to smog requirements. I think you "intimidated" the smoggers and got by.
However, with your results, you might now be able to get smogged in the future by these guys. I found a smogger for my vaporizer who would smog me after I turned off the solenoid valve, disabling the vaporizer. I didn't have to dismantle anything.
I also had it smogged with the vaporizer and the EFIE hooked up and all the numbers improved except the NOX, which went through the roof due to the computer working in "lean" mode due to the EFIE. Bottom line is the EFIE did lean out the mix, but it changed the ratio causing me to pollute with much more NOX.
I have since changed cars and will instal another vaporizer but this time no EFIE. Using only the vaporizer, the computer should still maintain that 14.7:1 ratio and still improve mileage and pollution.

rpatzer, I read it as after market for "fuel economy and emissions control". --- Not sure what you are reading or how you are reading it. In other words, no warranty can be voided cause of that and under the clean air act of 1975 - every motorist must be afforded an opportunity to test.
No, these guys read the very same thing as I did, they did (albeit) grudgingly, received the same understanding that I did. So they complied ... and will comply only if others "cite the magus and moss act" for their emissions testing.
If your NOX has not changed that means, your 02 sensor(s) are not adjusting for your vaporizer. Cause that alone will reduce the fuel usage thus, reducing the NOX level - now after the fact, it is no longer rocket science so-to-speak. According to the directions, they only recommend an EFIE if, your computer chip refuses to accept any changes at all.
(which one do you use? the http://www.agsint.com/atom.htm or the http://www.agsvaporizermpg.com product?) --- I use the mpg system
I don't know if I'll be able to but, I'll try to see if I can post my report ... funny part about all this is, my mechanic was extremely skeptical but now, is a user himself.
10-23-2011 06:37 AM
rpatzer Offline

Thor- I read through that Act again and still can't find where it refers to smog. Can you post that part? I am going to instal the unit and could use that info. Thanks
10-23-2011 07:28 AM
Thor Offline

(10-23-2011 07:28 AM)rpatzer Wrote:  Thor- I read through that Act again and still can't find where it refers to smog. Can you post that part? I am going to instal the unit and could use that info. Thanks

That's the way I read it - as did the emissions people. It speaks of after market auto add ons - it would include all facets of improvement. Big Grin
I'm using the http://www.agsvaporizermpg.com product when they tested me for my plate license renewal.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2011 01:49 PM by Thor.)
10-25-2011 01:47 PM
rpatzer Offline

(10-25-2011 01:47 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(10-23-2011 07:28 AM)rpatzer Wrote:  Thor- I read through that Act again and still can't find where it refers to smog. Can you post that part? I am going to instal the unit and could use that info. Thanks

That's the way I read it - as did the emissions people. It speaks of after market auto add ons - it would include all facets of improvement. Big Grin
I'm using the http://www.agsvaporizermpg.com product when they tested me for my plate license renewal.

What vehicle do you have? Are you using the schrader valve? Does your vehicle have only a high pressure source, like my former 97 Jeep Cherokee, or do you have a hight and low pressure return like my current 97 Accord? Do you need to use the soleonid switch?
10-25-2011 03:29 PM
Thor Offline

Confused
(10-25-2011 03:29 PM)rpatzer Wrote:  

That's the way I read it - as did the emissions people. It speaks of after market auto add ons - it would include all facets of improvement. I'm using the http://www.agsvaporizermpg.com product when they tested me for my plate license renewal.

What vehicle do you have? Are you using the schrader valve? Does your vehicle have only a high pressure source, like my former 97 Jeep Cherokee, or do you have a hight and low pressure return like my current 97 Accord? Do you need to use the soleonid switch?

I took it off my original install (in my traded off car) which also saw great results Big Grin - then installed to my 2011 Chevy Escalade with a V8 EFI. That's where I crossed-hairs (so-to-speak) with the dealership aboutt he warranty. Yes, mine has the shader valve stem on it and connect to it, as the fuel adapter is all mechanical, nothing electronic about it.
Then, I took it for licensing (crossed-hairs-again) but, wanted a before and after test which I paid for both. It sure seems that oil companies and politicians wotk "hand-in-hand" when it comes to laws, politics and these things. You know, if Obama and his buddies wantt o do something for us, they should mandate this vaporizer mpg system on every engine on the road today.
Cause they really do work.
I tell you, these vaproizers do exactly Smile what the company says it will do, as I'm very impressed Big Grin with the procedure. --- Laugh I wouldn't have beleived this, had I not seen it for myself.
10-30-2011 06:46 AM
rebell Offline

(10-25-2011 03:29 PM)rpatzer Wrote:  

I'm getting ready to do my smog test ... how do I go about getting data like that, so that I can share. When I installed my Vaporizer GLS, I had a friend working at an emission center also test mine.
(my GLS though is at http://www.agsint.com/atom.htm website - I will be trying the http://www.agsvaporizermpg.com on my wife's car next.)
Thor is right about that, the way you calibrate for your engine looks to be the key ingredient to all that. My buddy was so impressed with my results that he bought one also.
This is too good, to not tell others about it Big Grin
11-03-2011 12:25 PM
Thor Offline

rebell, good to hear of your results. I thought I'd check back in to see if anyone else had reported their latest success with the vaporizer. I'm not real computer savvy but will try sometime to get it posted.
I noticed gas prices are not going down much at all Sad so I can only imagine next travel season folks will be complaining about the higher gas prices and I suppose more will try out the vaporizer system.
So I'll just say that either unit will do fine - http://www.agsvaporizermpg.com or the http://www.agsint.comn/atom.htm - as your results should impress, even the skeptic. Big Grin

Let me know when you get your results posted
thanks, the Thor
11-10-2011 04:57 PM