Poll: DO SHARE THE SAME THOUGTHS
YES
NO
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AIMLESS BRAINSTROMING
mobilehydricity Offline

AIMLESS BRAINSTROMING
Well all good things must come to an end, sometimes, at least for the moment. After many years of tinkering , research and design , I have come to realize, that there are infinite possibilties in the application of hydrogen for transportation, and as of late, I have been appling the word practical to the equation. So much so , I now rate some of my own gizmos with a NP ( NOT PRACTICAL), P ( PRACTICAL), and P+. I have never been able to standartize a workable combination that applies to each and every vechicle, henceforth while as some have read on other threads , gas millage gains , but some degree of inconvience as to monitoring , refueling and sensor adjustments. The gasoline engine as has been stated before is simply an ineffiencient device to contend with. Some of the more constant results I have witnessed is using propane and compressed hydrogen as a fuel , as exhibited by TYE ROBERSONSON. I give this notion a heads up but the overall process is rated by me as NP, as well is the device I recently designed and posted on freewebs.com/mobilehydricity, that uses the engine temp to turn on the HHO generator and sensor stuff. Neat stuff but not practical for the average driver to install and maintain. I did see some gains in gas mileage and performace by using a device that helps increase the arc of the spark, several companies build a few inexpensisve devices to do this and I also designed one , listed again on the freewebs.com /mobilehydricity site. I rate this one P, as its simple to build, or buy and install , and almost always yields some form of better performance , even without HHO. I read this on a theard from this site , If you don't use more than $50.00 a week in fuel,then using an enhancer is worthless.. P+, very practical statement. Well, with out much more being said on my part and understand that this is simply my opinion, I am curreneny suspending any further r/d for the time being into HHO mods and getting ready to spend my wheels designing a cheap engine from the floor up . I would like to thank everyone here that has replied to my threads, checked out my site and shared there technology with me. While I am not closing down shop , I am simply getting ready to pursue some other avenues for usng alternative fuels.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU WHO WILL BE CONTINUING ON!
BEST REGARDS TOAD O GRUNYEN
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2009 08:01 AM by mobilehydricity.)
09-09-2009 07:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply