Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AN EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANER!
nuvisys Offline

AN EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANER!
Dear mike, how are you?

"I've noticed that this site is all about fuel saving. How about air-cleaning? No threads on this subject?

I've noticed every time i open the air fuel intake hose, so much dust is accumulated by the sharp needles. This means that the air fuel filter is not effective in filtering ALL air borne dust particles. These dust particles will eventually find their way into the pistons and cause damage.

We had enlarged the needle/wire mesh along the surface of the rubber hose to trap more particles. Of course, this would be a big plus for using commercial air filters. Thank you. nuvisysdotblogspotdotcom"
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017 10:27 PM by nuvisys.)
06-29-2017 10:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nuvisys Offline

RE: AN EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANER!
sorry, correction.

This aid the fuel filter in trapping dust particles, since the best filters do not trap ALL dust.
06-30-2017 01:58 AM
Diantane Offline

The best air filter I have seen is the AE (Absolute Efficiency) made by Donaldson Air Filtration Company. The Ford PowerStroke uses them as their stock air filter (lasts 3 years). You can put a handful of dirt in them and they still have more air flow than a brand new paper filter.

People swear by the K&N's,but Ford and Cummings say that they will void their engine warranty (oil from the filter gets caught in the air sensor inside the throttle body). The AE uses no oil. Once a year you blow the dust out with an air hose.

When used with our monopole fuel magnets http://www.coolboost.com , the AE filter gives the engine so much air flow that the remaining carbon monoxide is converted to carbon dioxide and the emissions go to zero. We have tested it many times. The emission stations state that there is nothing coming from the exhaust manifold (pre- catalytic converter), but pure hot air. They say the mpg and horsepower must be really high, and they would be right.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2018 08:03 PM by Diantane.)
05-19-2018 08:02 PM
masster Offline

@Diantane
You are advertising products you sell. You came here only to boost your profits. Your web page is full of mistakes and blatant lies. Stay away from this forum.

Today is today, only today. Tomorrow it will only be yesterday.
05-20-2018 07:02 AM