Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adjustable Semi Trailer
brad bennett Offline

Adjustable Semi Trailer
This is an idea to save diesel fuel for short to medium haul semi trucks. The trailer is fully collapsable to allow the trailers profile to lower down to the height of the cab when the truck is traveling empty or has a 1/2 size load. It would be especially useful for trucks that return empty to their home base after delivering. The profile of the trailer in the lowered position could drastically increase the trucks fuel milage resulting in substantial savings over a years duration.
I have illustrated an example of a trailer with a Walmart logo as Walmart is typical of large trucking operations with short haul runs and Walmart is also a leader in using fuel saving technology.

I am very interested in the forums opinions especially those within, or knowledgeable of the trucking industry.

Brad Bennett

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2012 08:10 AM by brad bennett.)
04-10-2012 10:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robertgrint Offline

RE: Adjustable Semi Trailer
(04-10-2012 10:59 AM)brad bennett Wrote:  This is an idea to save diesel fuel for short to medium haul semi trucks. The trailer is fully collapsable to allow the trailers profile to lower down to the height of the cab when the truck is traveling empty or has a 1/2 size load. It would be especially useful for trucks that return empty to their home base after delivering. The profile of the trailer in the lowered position could drastically reduce the trucks fuel milage resulting in substantial savings over a years duration.
I have illustrated an example of a trailer with a Walmart logo as Walmart is typical of large trucking operations with short haul runs and Walmart is also a leader in using fuel saving technology.

I am very interested in the forums opinions especially those within, or knowledgeable of the trucking industry.

Brad Bennett

Very properly and thoroughly described and this information that has been provided by you has meaning in it and must be appreciated and hope to get this kind of information again and again to update my knowledge.

pass hair drug test
04-28-2012 04:15 AM
adelinejames0 Offline

Hey friends I like your suggestion for saving the diesel in truck. Though IT is not technical answer but still It can be save diesel because every time technical solution is not require for saving fuel. You did nice work and also doing good goggling to getting information.

electric car blog
06-06-2012 01:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
laira10 Offline

Adjustable semi-trailer components have straightforward structure, wide application vary and install conveniently. Common automotive semitrailer axles are all adjustable. Air suspension solely emerged recently. Suspension applied in Germany Mercedes passenger cars is that the air suspension.

Semi Trailer Sale
06-23-2012 12:23 AM