Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adjustment Pot Problem
01olds Offline

Adjustment Pot Problem
HI MIKE about my DUAL EFIE DELUXE do you have a replacement part the adjustable resistors pot with little screw has messed some how,, i guess i had been turning it to much. my mistake..... any way i like to get it replaced.. will you let me know how i can order it some how....thanks don..
05-11-2008 04:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

[split] Commercial HHO models
01olds Wrote:HI MIKE about my DUAL EFIE DELUXE do you have a replacement part the adjustable resistors pot with little screw has messed some how,, i guess i had been turning it to much. my mistake..... any way i like to get it replaced.. will you let me know how i can order it some how....thanks don..

Don, if the screw is just turning, there's a way to pop the screw back in. I can't find it in my searching, but I would think Mike should be popping in soon.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
05-11-2008 05:32 PM
bandit354 Offline

RE: Commercial HHO models
I had that same issue and Mike told me to take the efie apart and push on the back of the pot while turning the screw and it falls back into place, don't push to hard at first.
05-11-2008 07:21 PM
colchiro Offline

Thanks bandit.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
05-11-2008 08:01 PM
mike Offline

RE: Adjustment Pot Problem
Yes, of course. I suspect the parts are all there inside your EFIE box and can be easily reassembled. I need to write something up on those little guys so people can see how they tick.

But for now, let me just get you another one. I'm sending you a PM to get your name and address info.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-12-2008 09:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

I've taken 01Olds post over to EFIE support and am handling it there. However, I thought I'd post the datasheet for that panel mount adapter, in case this comes up again. Folks can see how that little guy goes together. You can find it in this attachment:

Attached File(s)
.pdf  PanelMountPotAdapter_6-1-1.pdf (Size: 236.86 KB / Downloads: 46)

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-12-2008 09:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

Thanks Mike. Looks like 4 more posts (including this one) could get moved over to that thread since they're off topic here.

That's a cool adapter.

Rick

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2008 03:03 PM by colchiro.)
05-13-2008 03:02 PM