Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advanced EFIE Design
livehho Offline

Advanced EFIE Design
Hi Mike,

I just read your article on Advanced EFIE Design. Very good recommendations you make there.

I'm trying to build one and the EFIE Manual that I have from Eagle Research looks outdated as some of the parts are no longer available in Radio Shack. It says it was printed in January, 2002. (see screenshot attached)

My question is. Do you think that the current EFIE Manual available on eagle-research.com is an updated version or they are still using the 2002 version?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-05-2008 01:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: Advanced EFIE Design
ZFF's efie is similar and he includes a parts list. Maybe you can compare yours to his.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
11-05-2008 07:38 PM
thomasbala Offline

livehho Wrote:Hi Mike,

I just read your article on Advanced EFIE Design. Very good recommendations you make there.

I'm trying to build one and the EFIE Manual that I have from Eagle Research looks outdated as some of the parts are no longer available in Radio Shack. It says it was printed in January, 2002. (see screenshot attached)

My question is. Do you think that the current EFIE Manual available on eagle-research.com is an updated version or they are still using the 2002 version?
livehho:

Unless you like making your own integrated circuits and know what you're doing you're much better off buying one that works right off the shelf and spending your time tweaking the system to your vehicle so you can get to increased mpg, experimenting with different electrolytes, concentrations, voltages amperages, PWM's, frequency modulators, etc. I'm sure you buy your beef, chicken and pork at the store rather than raise it in your back yard. Why do you want to reinvent the wheel? We've got a good EFIE; we need to stop sucking big oil's tit. The quicker you get max mpg with HHO or another technology the better off you and all of us will be. Then, again, if you're an electronics wiz and like that close solder work all the more power to you.
11-05-2008 10:23 PM
colchiro Offline

I agree. Troubleshooting an electronic circuit that doesn't work is no fun.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
11-06-2008 06:28 AM