Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody seen the PICC yet?
hedgehog Offline

Anybody seen the PICC yet?
Check out the technology for the pre injection catalytic converter. Also look at the hydrogen unit. What I want to know about is the box that helps the computer run the car better using the hydrogen. I wonder if there is a way to get that computer module.
11-06-2008 07:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JET USA Offline

RE: Anybody seen the PICC yet?
hedgehog Wrote:Check out the technology for the pre injection catalytic converter. Also look at the hydrogen unit. What I want to know about is the box that helps the computer run the car better using the hydrogen. I wonder if there is a way to get that computer module.

Hello:
Whatever you do , $$$ Buyer be ware. What they offer is just an interface device that modifies the signal to the computer by a small millivolt signal. 0.1 volts to 0.4 volts approximately. Study the facts first. Study all you can in the documents here. Click here and read first. Learn the facts and (then) Make up your own mind. and see the controler box [the efie device] on the product pages here.
http://fuelsaver-mpg.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=214

As for the Picc. There may be something to the idea, but No I haven't seen it yet. DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH. I have seen their prices for the hydrogen generator. In my opinion, it is over priced. If you decide to get it, it's your choice. I made my own [hho generator] after studying the facts. It is an on going experiment.

Look at my project pictures at http://waterworks4fuel.com/pictures.html study all the info you can first, because otherwise you, may be disappointed later.

best regards: JT Jim

http://Jet-USA.com
"Those who say" " It cannot be done"
"should get out of the way of those who are doing it"[/size][/align]
11-14-2008 11:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ghahai ghato Offline

Their web-site http://www.preignitioncc.com/usar4/index.htm
11-28-2008 02:33 AM
mattsauto Offline

ghahai ghato Wrote:Their web-site http://www.preignitioncc.com/usar4/index.htm

But wait there is MORE...

====================================================

Hello Matt ****** Matts Auto,

Thanks for indicating your interest in Dutchman’s HAFC and PICC mileage improvement mechanics training program, by sending us your mechanics survey.

If you’ve already joined us, or are doing a HAFC installation, Email Us to let us know how you’re doing with your installation(s). You should know that there’s an option to go back and get the master training program with Sammy the master trainer who will successfully teach you how to tune – and for you it will only cost $250 for this update to your trainer’s training. If you were trained someplace other than New Jersey then the update training is only $500, (at last report).

This is your notice regarding the up-coming mechanics training classes for your consideration:

Scheduled Mechanic Training Classes

5 Day Master Installer Training

Newfoundland, New Jersey.
Master Installer Program December 1-5 & December 15-19
These training programs run every other week at Dutchman Enterprises training facility and research center in Newfoundland and cost $1200 for the 5 days. The course teaches HAFC installing tuning and training. For those who wish to also be certified as trainers this is the only program.

To register - or for more info: Click & Send Email

Note: There is a constant need for cars to use for training. If you have a car you’d like to have setup with your HAFC, send make model year and general condition by: Email

3 Day Installer Training

Spring Grove, Illinois:
3 Day Installer Training - Sunday Dec 7-Dec 9
Trainer: Richard Weyrick

Richard just returned from the last training at Dutchman where he was involved getting 80mpg on a Honda. He offers to teach you what he learned, so that you can do it too!

To Register or for more info: Email us

Click Here to Learn more about Training

Click here for the HAFC Mechanics Technical Hotline Archives
Listen in particular to hotline calls which fall on Thursday dates as these are particular to prospective HAFC installer mechanics
11-30-2008 09:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gary Offline

Dollar gets you a donut they don't teach you anything we don't allready know here. Man, the stuff people will fall for!
11-30-2008 05:05 PM
Bluescout Offline

Heh , I filed for a quote on their site , I want to see how much they want for their complete setup.

They claim to "Guarantee" 50% better gas mileage with just the HHO setup they sell. That's a pretty bold statement to say the least.

As far as their PICC (Pre Ignition Catalyst) it seems to just be a fuel vaporizer that works off the exhaust system , with the exception that they claim to have some "magic rod" inside the unit to separate the gases to their original elements , what they call "Plasma" .

Thing is , I was thinking about this the other day. Most catalytic converters these days are three way cats , designed to ...

1) Split Nitrogen Oxides to Nitrogen and Oxygen

2) Oxidize Carbon Monoxide to Carbon Dioxide

3) Oxidize Hydrocarbons to Carbon Dioxide and Water.

The " Splitting" phase in the first case is done by passing the 2NO over a material (usually platinum) that separates the two molecules.
Then the O2 is used in the next two phases

The reason this intrigued me is the standard HHO problem of the added oxygen to the system picked up by the O2 sensors. You would think that it would be possible to find a way to "split" the H2 and O2 from HHO by the same means , a catalytic conversion. Thus eliminating the fooling of the ECU with EFIEs.

Anyway , I"m interested to see what their quote is gonna look like , see if I have to give up an arm or a leg Big Grin
12-01-2008 04:48 PM
Gary Offline

DAYUM! You just gave me a weird, outtadabox thot!
What would happen if we plugged the front o2 sensor hole and bunged in the thing BETWEEN the cat and the rear sensor?
12-01-2008 06:16 PM
Bluescout Offline

Gary Wrote:DAYUM! You just gave me a weird, outtadabox thot!
What would happen if we plugged the front o2 sensor hole and bunged in the thing BETWEEN the cat and the rear sensor?

Laugh I was thinking the same thing , with all the talk of the rear sensors and what they do to the AFR , what if we just moved the the front sensor closer to the rear one , less O2 there because some is used by the cat , hmmm......
12-01-2008 06:33 PM
Bluescout Offline

Hmmm , found an old thread about this in the Fuel vapor forum Shy

http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php?tid=56
12-01-2008 07:30 PM
Gary Offline

Hm. That pretty much dead -ended. I was surprised to see Shane involved with it, but at least we have some theory now. Sounds complicated.
...and I DO believe in zeropoint energy. I just don't know if anyone's really produced it yet, since all the old inventions seem to have disappeared.
12-02-2008 06:32 AM