Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone have results ER's carb enhancer?
masster Offline

RE: Anyone have results ER's carb enhancer?
Sucking air from float bowl RISES the level of fuel. It is elementary physics. Higher level in float bowl -> higher consumption, even flooding. I had a debate on this issue with Wiseman on YouTube where he shows his old Honda fitted with that kit. He failed miserably trying to offer a scientific explanation about the principles involved. I stopped pressuring him because he kept embarrassing himself with each new reply. He finally admitted he is just a certified technician and he has not the skills to explain.

Judging by his very scarce replies on this forum, and also by the lack of support on his site, I think he realized it's better to stay low.

I hoped there is somebody knowing why that kit works and can share his knowledge. I mean somebody smarter than Smudge and his total nonsense 'explanation'.

Today is today, only today. Tomorrow it will only be yesterday.
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 12:53 PM by masster.)
02-26-2013 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GONMAD Offline

Hello, I'm new here& I'd like to share my experience with the HYCO2A & the carb enhancer. First of all when properly installed & tuned it's hard to beat! My Brother & I have been working with the HYCO for roughly three years now & finally have success with the unit. We've also been working with HHO & the "GEET". The Carb Enhancer works(I think) by pulling a slight vacuum on the fuel bowl balancing the carb WITH the engine environment & pulling hot vapor off the fuel IN the bowl. It helps pretty much every car & truck We,ve installed one on. It takes a cheap water valve from an ice maker kit to do it but We use a "FLOW CONTROL". It's more expensive but it mas micrometer threads & is more precise. You need one per bowl vent ideally, I use an Edelbrock 650 Thunder carb & use one valve Teed in at the carb stud. You usually need 1/2 turn open to get the desired response, less is better. I can be contacted by Email & supply pictures & a HAPPY ending story and have the expertise for the COMPLETE HYCO2A install & much more.

Bottom line is IT WORKS! Wiseman is a smart guy & I believe he knows what he's talking about but lacks the bedside manner needed to relate very good. Don't forget this is labeled "EXPERIMENTAL" & you only learn from your failures NOT from someone else's. All for now & as usual..... C YA! GONMAD
07-11-2013 04:02 PM
masster Offline

Gonmad
why do you prefer email instead of posting here the photos/results you have so we ALL learn from it? This is not Energetic forum.

07-11-2013 05:00 PM
GONMAD Offline

I'm sorry I'll send everything soon Thanks for the response. Could you please steer me in the direction to post pics? I'd be happy to share.
07-11-2013 05:14 PM
masster Offline

My advice is to use a media hosting site like ImageShack or PhotoBucket. Create an account and start uploading photos then share the links to them in your future posts in this forum. It is important to keep things organized, so create albums based on subjects you want to share. This way you'll be able to post only the link to that album. Put meaningful titles/description to each photo when you feel appropriate.

Forum members are interested to know the following (in order of importance):
1) Why do you think it works?
2) What results did you get?
3) How to build it?

Most often point 1 is overlooked and topics die slowly in a mess of endless small talk about install details without knowing what principles govern that particular device and what variables are involved.

If you have viable information to share (not another dead end time/money wasting project) and your enhanced design is robust, you'll be pleased to see how many followers you'll have.

07-11-2013 06:07 PM
drive-h2o Offline

(11-03-2008 12:45 PM)Hans H Wrote:  I am also 4 jet sizes under stock on my Holly gas waster, but the float bowl vac line is a good place to start on the long journey to the holy land.
Gas is not Holly
07-12-2013 04:10 PM
amos33 Offline

(07-12-2013 04:10 PM)drive-h2o Wrote:  
(11-03-2008 12:45 PM)Hans H Wrote:  I am also 4 jet sizes under stock on my Holly gas waster, but the float bowl vac line is a good place to start on the long journey to the holy land.
Gas is not Holly
Gas is not Holly but some carburetors are

I am a Christian
07-25-2013 06:46 PM
masster Offline

(07-25-2013 06:46 PM)amos33 Wrote:  Gas is not Holly but some carburetors are
Smile almost true. Except an 'e'.

(07-12-2013 04:10 PM)drive-h2o Wrote:  Gas is not Holly
Once again you showed that your English language understanding is VERY low. Study more and perhaps you'll be able in 2-3 years to not embarrass yourself constantly.

holy

Holley

07-26-2013 01:09 AM
KenS Offline

(02-26-2013 12:51 PM)masster Wrote:  Sucking air from float bowl RISES the level of fuel. It is elementary physics. Higher level in float bowl -> higher consumption, even flooding. I had a debate on this issue with Wiseman on YouTube where he shows his old Honda fitted with that kit. He failed miserably trying to offer a scientific explanation about the principles involved. I stopped pressuring him because he kept embarrassing himself with each new reply. He finally admitted he is just a certified technician and he has not the skills to explain.

Judging by his very scarce replies on this forum, and also by the lack of support on his site, I think he realized it's better to stay low.

I hoped there is somebody knowing why that kit works and can share his knowledge. I mean somebody smarter than Smudge and his total nonsense 'explanation'.

I understand your thinking about the rise in the float level, but, the float level will adjust for that. As fuel is used, the level will fall. No problem there. Where the difference is that most would not first see is the change in fuel density. To feed the engine fuel through the idle circuit and jets would be wet fuel. When the Wiseman enhancer is utilized, the new fuel flow through the device will be in a sense dry fuel (lets call it vapor fume fuel). Why would the change become significant? The vapor fuel ignites with a vengeance in the combustion chamber. The wet fuel not so much. The device only substitutes the wet fuel for the dry(er) fuel. Without trying to get into emulsification characteristices of fuel, this answer should help. Wiseman does a good writeup in his manual on that characteristic change. My above answer should simplify how his device is beneficial to better combustion. One more thought, gas and air in the cylinder and an ignition source will run an engine. What this device does is to fine tune another step deeper into efficiency. Sure it seems bothersome to people who don't want to tinker, but for those that do, gains are there for the taking. Enjoy.
06-17-2014 07:14 PM
masster Offline

(06-17-2014 07:14 PM)KenS Wrote:  I understand your thinking about the rise in the float level, but, the float level will adjust for that. As fuel is used, the level will fall. No problem there.
Wrong. Everybody knows that a higher fuel level inside the float chamber means HIGHER CONSUMPTION. Furthermore, the fuel level is NOT decreasing 'as fuel is used' since the fuel pump is constantly filling the chamber at a greater rate, regardless of engine load.

06-17-2014 11:22 PM