Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone have results with HyCO2a vapor system?
HANK1948 Offline

Anyone have results with HyCO2a vapor system?
I am going to install a HyCO2A system per ER's manuals on my 97 Montana. This seems more practical then an HHO system. I have a HHO system on my truck and it works good get about 6-8 mpg better, but you cant really run them in the winter. If you get the fuel vapor system up and running like George's plans it should be pretty fool proof no messing with anything (hopefully)

Seems like you can huge MPG numbers with vapor if of course everything is set-up right.

1983 CC Chevy 1ton running on WVO and HHO
Always trying to stick it to the man!
04-26-2009 05:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GONMAD Offline

RE: Anyone have results with HyCO2a vapor system?
Hello All, I have direct results with MY "RE DESIGNED" HYCO2A. I'm happy to say I have reduced the cost & streamlined the assembly, by eliminated unnecessary clutter & produced a canister that can be taken apart & serviced or modified. I eliminated the EXPENSIVE three way valve with a standard two way valve. I'm using mine on a 30' RV with a 454+ .030 modified with headers manifold, ignition & carb. It got 4 to 7 MPG at first & with some playing around with the engine like Harland Sharp roller rockers I fresh air package ETC. I bought probably THE last of the less than spectacular original E.R. canisters & it SOON started to disassemble itself & after repeated attempts to repair & use it I (after a year of searching) found a 4" PVC coupler & related fittings & completed a working unit worthy of MANY miles of trouble free use. I have a complete library of pics & miles on it now without troublesome tank splitting & as delicate as the original tank was, It's NOW a museum piece hanging on the "Wall of shame". If anyone wants I can supply details & pictures. I have very good thing to say about this system & I'll say it's like having two carbs & you hardly need the back barrels anymore. My mileage has yet to be verified but I CAN tell you the performance is incredible! I estimate no less then 12.5 to 13.5 MPG with a 14500 lb vehicle! You can barely hear the engine under way & the exhaust smells sweet. All for now, C YA! GONMAD
07-11-2013 03:07 PM
masster Offline

RE: Anyone have results with HyCO2a vapor system?
See my advice on ER's carb enhancer topic.

Today is today, only today. Tomorrow it will only be yesterday.
07-11-2013 06:12 PM