Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Baking Soda
sroll42507 Offline

Baking Soda
Correct me if I am wrong BUT, by using BS aren,t you creating and sending, along with the Hydrogen, to the engine CO2?? sounds kinda like a cancelling affect to me.

Let me Know
10-22-2008 07:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
01olds Offline

RE: Baking Soda
sroll42507 Wrote:Correct me if I am wrong BUT, by using BS aren,t you creating and sending, along with the Hydrogen, to the engine CO2?? sounds kinda like a cancelling affect to me. HI i am not really on top of things...had my share of disappointments any way i think most guys use some thing called bubbler ...it seperates the oxygen vapor for the gas.. therefor only the gas gets into your car intake.....this is my understanding....if your vehicle has the 02 censors if it the earlier carbs...it probally help... good luck

Let me Know
10-23-2008 07:40 AM
sroll42507 Offline

01olds Wrote:
sroll42507 Wrote:Correct me if I am wrong BUT, by using BS aren,t you creating and sending, along with the Hydrogen, to the engine CO2?? sounds kinda like a cancelling affect to me. HI i am not really on top of things...had my share of disappointments any way i think most guys use some thing called bubbler ...it seperates the oxygen vapor for the gas.. therefor only the gas gets into your car intake.....this is my understanding....if your vehicle has the 02 censors if it the earlier carbs...it probally help... good luck

Let me Know
I am sure of how the bubbler works, no problem there, as it acts as a spark arrester, and CO2 is another gas that is created by using the Baking Soda ( bicarbonate of soda). I just really have a problem with introducing more of a gas that is not increasing the efficeincy of the burn.

Steve
10-23-2008 05:57 PM
BEN Offline

sroll42507 Wrote:Correct me if I am wrong BUT, by using BS aren,t you creating and sending, along with the Hydrogen, to the engine CO2?? sounds kinda like a cancelling affect to me.

Let me Know

baking soda does not make hydrogen or oxygen
12-07-2008 08:36 PM
sroll42507 Offline

BEN Wrote:
sroll42507 Wrote:Correct me if I am wrong BUT, by using BS aren,t you creating and sending, along with the Hydrogen, to the engine CO2?? sounds kinda like a cancelling affect to me.

Let me Know

baking soda does not make hydrogen or oxygen

NOPE!! BS does not MAKE HYDROGEN, yet in the electrolyzing process, Hydrogen is created yet along with it you are creating CO AND CO2, check you chemistry. IF you are creating the CO and CO2 the H Has to either bond with another molecule or Atom or it is independent, which is H or Hydrogen.

Steve
12-08-2008 06:11 AM