Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Dry Cell?
triumfar Offline

Best Dry Cell?
Hello everyone,

I just about had it with my Gas4Free design. I think I would like to try out a dry cell. Does anyone know if there is a good dry cell out there that I may be able to build or purchase? Ihave a 2002 Mitsubishi, Diamante. It has a V6, 3.5liter engine.

Thank you in advance for your time!!!
04-09-2009 05:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

RE: Best Dry Cell?
Yay!!!! Another one bites the dust :-p

If you want to give it a shot, build your own first. You will learn a TON about how dry cells work, why they are called "dry cells," and just how you've been missing out for quite some time now. I think Smack's website has some plans if I remember right for his dry cell if you want to go all out on your first one. Big Grin

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
04-10-2009 11:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
towjoe42 Offline

(04-10-2009 11:59 AM)RDKamikaze Wrote:  Yay!!!! Another one bites the dust :-p

If you want to give it a shot, build your own first. You will learn a TON about how dry cells work, why they are called "dry cells," and just how you've been missing out for quite some time now. I think Smack's website has some plans if I remember right for his dry cell if you want to go all out on your first one. Big Grin

OK, I give up. Who is Smack and do you have any links for his website and others for Dry Cells.
I just installed a 50 amp meter on dash below the power switch and the indicator light. I also am using 2 teaspoons of baking soda for the two quart container, and the unit is drawing 25 amps with only small amount of production of what ever is comming out.
If as someone said above Baking soda does not produce HHO, how come when I put the output hose in a container of water, it Pops with a barbacue igniter? Thanks, Tow Joe

1982 Mercedes Turbo Diesel, Automatic.
unit is:Water Filter Housing, 10"X4".
Distilled water with 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda.
Plates: Stainless Steel Wire
wound around two plastic plates.
Continuous Duty Solinoid, 30Amp
inline fuse. On/of Switch with Indicator Light.
04-18-2009 01:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

#1: DO NOT use baking soda!!!! That stuff will produce HHO, but it is BAD BAD BAD BAD!!! Search for more info on the forums if you really want. NaOH or KOH only please!! lol

#2:Smack is an HHO genius!! Here's his website: http://www.smacksboosters.110mb.com/

#3:Did you dump out the baking soda solution yet and rinse the generator?

4: 25A is a bit high in my opinion. I'm running at 3A for my little car, but most trucks I'm seeing are running around 10-15A with dry cell and getting plenty of output.

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2009 05:26 PM by RDKamikaze.)
04-18-2009 05:25 PM