Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best kit available??????
palongee1 Offline

Best kit available??????
I know, I know, you can build your own and I would love to play around with and experiment with different setups but I dont really have the time rite now. I want a good setup that is not gonna get hot and will produce enough HHO for my little 2.2 liter truck. Ive already bought a POS off ebay that just makes lots of steam and leaks all over the place. Ive been reading through this forum and many others just trying to get an idea on what to build and at this point if one exists that is tried and true id rather buy now and do my own experimenting later in the year. So, can anyone reccomend a GOOD setup that I wont have heat issues or excess current draw issues with?....Thanks a bunch...theres just so many people advertising "mine is the best" never know whats junk and whats legit!...thanks again...Mike
11-03-2008 03:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlexR Offline

RE: Best kit available??????
Mike,

The Eagle Research ER HyZor is an excellent kit. It is based on over 20 years of electrolyzer research and design relating specifically to vehicles. The HyZor does not run hot, it actually becomes more efficient with added heat.
The kit comes with a DVD showing each step of assembly and installation. It also comes with a 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee.

Yes, I do sell them. I can also offer you an assembled unit if you don't want to do the assembly yourself.

I have the ER HyZor kit and Eagle EFIEs in stock and am able to ship them the day after you order and I receive payment. An assembled unit takes me a few days prepare. It doesn't take days to build, just some time for the glue to dry before adding eecrolyte and also a while to drain all the liquid out properly.

My web site is below.

Alex

Cool Flame, LLC
http://www.cool-flame.com
11-03-2008 04:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
palongee1 Offline

AlexR Wrote:Mike,

The Eagle Research ER HyZor is an excellent kit. It is based on over 20 years of electrolyzer research and design relating specifically to vehicles. The HyZor does not run hot, it actually becomes more efficient with added heat.
The kit comes with a DVD showing each step of assembly and installation. It also comes with a 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee.

Yes, I do sell them. I can also offer you an assembled unit if you don't want to do the assembly yourself.

I have the ER HyZor kit and Eagle EFIEs in stock and am able to ship them the day after you order and I receive payment. An assembled unit takes me a few days prepare. It doesn't take days to build, just some time for the glue to dry before adding eecrolyte and also a while to drain all the liquid out properly.

My web site is below.

Thanks Alex...ill check it out for sure.
My truck is carb equipped so the efie would not be needed.
11-03-2008 04:49 PM
thomasbala Offline

palongee1 Wrote:I know, I know, you can build your own and I would love to play around with and experiment with different setups but I dont really have the time rite now. I want a good setup that is not gonna get hot and will produce enough HHO for my little 2.2 liter truck. Ive already bought a POS off ebay that just makes lots of steam and leaks all over the place. Ive been reading through this forum and many others just trying to get an idea on what to build and at this point if one exists that is tried and true id rather buy now and do my own experimenting later in the year. So, can anyone reccomend a GOOD setup that I wont have heat issues or excess current draw issues with?....Thanks a bunch...theres just so many people advertising "mine is the best" never know whats junk and whats legit!...thanks again...Mike

Check out March Labs; they're on e-bay.
11-03-2008 08:34 PM
palongee1 Offline

thomasbala Wrote:
palongee1 Wrote:I know, I know, you can build your own and I would love to play around with and experiment with different setups but I dont really have the time rite now. I want a good setup that is not gonna get hot and will produce enough HHO for my little 2.2 liter truck. Ive already bought a POS off ebay that just makes lots of steam and leaks all over the place. Ive been reading through this forum and many others just trying to get an idea on what to build and at this point if one exists that is tried and true id rather buy now and do my own experimenting later in the year. So, can anyone reccomend a GOOD setup that I wont have heat issues or excess current draw issues with?....Thanks a bunch...theres just so many people advertising "mine is the best" never know whats junk and whats legit!...thanks again...Mike

Check out March Labs; they're on e-bay.

like this kit????...this guy doesnt sound too happy with his setupSmile
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hydrogen-...0306460367
11-04-2008 05:23 AM
AlexR Offline

palongee1 Wrote:Thanks Alex...ill check it out for sure.

Since you have a carburetor then you would use the carburetor enhancer to help cut back on the fuel going into the engine. It's a simple device and you will get a mileage gain even by using it by itself without a HyZor.

Alex

Cool Flame, LLC
http://www.cool-flame.com
11-04-2008 05:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
retmil46 Offline

I don't think you'd go far wrong with any of ER's products - I bought several of their books 5 years ago, and tried the Carb Enhancer and a jury-rigged version of the Hyco on an old '87 Subaru gasser - kicked it from 23 up to 35 mpg.

ER was selling books on how to build a Hyzor/HHO generator long before it became a hot ticket item - my copy of the manual is dated Sept 2001.

Mitchell Oates
Mooresville NC
'87 MB 300D Turbodiesel
'05 Jeep Liberty CRD (Common Rail Diesel)
11-04-2008 07:32 AM
palongee1 Offline

AlexR Wrote:
palongee1 Wrote:Thanks Alex...ill check it out for sure.

Since you have a carburetor then you would use the carburetor enhancer to help cut back on the fuel going into the engine. It's a simple device and you will get a mileage gain even by using it by itself without a HyZor.

Can you explain how the "carb enhancer" is hooked up and how it works? Like a dial a jet?Thanks!
11-04-2008 08:39 AM