Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brand-new to HHO and H2 need info
brandnew Offline

Brand-new to HHO and H2 need info
I just ran across some info on brown gas and using it to increase gas mileage. Using water and baking soda to produce hydrogen and oxygen to introduce into the air intake of a gasoline engine to increase fuel mileage, does it work and where to get the best plans to do it yourself? When I find forums for it they last posted on years ago. Does this really work, where do I get updated info on it? Who sells or has the best plans to build? One site that sells a kit still comes up but is no longer active, gas4free. I am seeing h2 and HHO, one being hydration alone and one hydrogen and oxygen if I understand it. Which is the most practical for the do it yourself-er? I have been reading this forum and only getting more confused. I am brand new with this and would appreciate help. Thank You
03-09-2011 06:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Brand-new to HHO and H2 need info
Have a look at out documents section. It is a good place to start getting educated. Look in the HHO section to begin with. The top section is for electronics needed with the systems.

http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/documents

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
03-09-2011 10:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brandnew Offline

RE: Brand-new to HHO and H2 need info
Mike, Thank you for your help. I did read the documents. I want to build a HHO generator. Where do I get the plans for an affordable efficient HHO generator to use to improve my gas mileage? I did find some advertised and the one that sounded the most promising still has a site but is not active-would not allow a purchase. I assume that one did not live up to its statements and is gone now? None of the plans kit that I saw was for a dry HHO generator. How would I know which one can deliver on what it advertises? I would welcome recommendations. Thanks
03-09-2011 03:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply