Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brown LPG
hoozadoctor Offline

Brown LPG
G'Day
or as you say in your part of the world Hi

I am wondering if anybody has actually been lucky enough to get fuel saving using Browns Soup with LPG.

I have been trying for a couple of months now. I have the best two cells ever made. (they must be the best because I made them). I have done all kinds of electronic enhancements but all to no avail.

I am also wondering if the people that have got cells on there cars and have EFIE or simulators and have done all the other great tricks, like adding a resistor to your engine coolant temperature etc etc are getting better milage from the hydrogen or purely because they did the electronics.

How much of your fuel saving is due to Hydrogen and how much is due to electronics and careful driving.

Doc
07-20-2008 06:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: Brown LPG
A quick search of all posts with LPG brought up this list:
stevkos7
atomant
Rawson

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
07-20-2008 06:41 PM
stevekos7 Offline

colchiro Wrote:A quick search of all posts with LPG brought up this list:
stevkos7
atomant
Rawson

G'day Doc!

I'm on LPG and petrol. I haven't finished perfecting my latest generator yet, but I am intending testing the hydrogen system with both. But mainly my interest is for getting petrol to burn more economically. When I go bush in my Mitsubishi Paj I have to take fuel in jerry cans if I go long distances (eg. across the Simpson). I would like to see how the hydroxy improves petrol consumption so that I can avoid that.

Other than that it's just the fun of doing the project. It's fun to play with wires and water and get fuel out of it!

Re the LPG, I don't expect too much improvement because LPG is pretty efficient anyway. Less emissions and better burn with LPG. And it's 40% cheaper than petrol anyway. (I ask myself why bother with hydrogen and petrol unless it will get more than 40% better fuel economy?)

Let's keep each other posted on results which might help others on this forum.

Ooroo Doc.

PS: Where ya from? I'm a crow eater - Adelaide.
07-21-2008 12:16 AM
hoozadoctor Offline

stevekos7 Wrote:
colchiro Wrote:A quick search of all posts with LPG brought up this list:
stevkos7
atomant
Rawson

G'day Doc!

I'm on LPG and petrol. I haven't finished perfecting my latest generator yet, but I am intending testing the hydrogen system with both. But mainly my interest is for getting petrol to burn more economically. When I go bush in my Mitsubishi Paj I have to take fuel in jerry cans if I go long distances (eg. across the Simpson). I would like to see how the hydroxy improves petrol consumption so that I can avoid that.

Other than that it's just the fun of doing the project. It's fun to play with wires and water and get fuel out of it!

Re the LPG, I don't expect too much improvement because LPG is pretty efficient anyway. Less emissions and better burn with LPG. And it's 40% cheaper than petrol anyway. (I ask myself why bother with hydrogen and petrol unless it will get more than 40% better fuel economy?)

Let's keep each other posted on results which might help others on this forum.

Ooroo Doc.

PS: Where ya from? I'm a crow eater - Adelaide.

I live in Bendigo but I am not actually Australian. I am a Tasmanian. I think my fasication with hydrogen come about from my misspent youth. You see I got addicted to bubbles, drinking beer for so long I became facinated with bubbles and now I am still facinated with bubbles but don't drink em any more.

Doc
07-21-2008 01:44 AM
stevekos7 Offline

hoozadoctor Wrote:I live in Bendigo but I am not actually Australian. I am a Tasmanian. I think my fasication with hydrogen come about from my misspent youth. You see I got addicted to bubbles, drinking beer for so long I became facinated with bubbles and now I am still facinated with bubbles but don't drink em any more.

Doc

You're right, you're not Australian then. How is life on the mainland? My brother emigrated to Tassie. Hasn't go two heads yet though, although there is this strange bump...

I was born in Ballarat, so I'm a Vic really (I just don't admit it to anyone - particularly during footy season - Go Crows!)

Re the fuel economy bit, It seems that it's a bit of a raffle when it comes to getting economy gains. Every vehicle is different, and some don't get much at all, some get more after awhile when the engine cleans up a bit, some get heaps with no mods, some have to mod up to the max.

And some vehicles need to be put down.

Cheers,
Steve
07-22-2008 03:59 AM
hoozadoctor Offline

Come on Folks hasn't anybody else tried browns gas with LPG. ???
07-23-2008 02:43 PM
colchiro Offline

Invite atomant and Rawson to join.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
07-23-2008 02:59 PM