Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bubbler sucking dry
Phil Chapman Offline

Bubbler sucking dry
Hello....New to the site and hopefully you guys can answer a couple issues I'm having. I installed a unit on a 2003 Buick LeSabre.....Seems to making gas fine, But the bubbler is getting sucked dry. Any Ideas as to why? I know there is high Vacuum on GM cars.
The other issue is the EFIE. I installed it to the MAP sensor as told in the instructions. We starwted up the car....let it warm up and there was no diffrence in the running of the car. Turn the dials and no difference. Well....I drove the car 20 miles on the hgy at 65 MPH and the car stalled. No check engine light. Had to switch it to "city" and it started. Had to adjust dials to almost stalling as told in the instructions. Went another 10 and it stalled again. Same proceedure and it started again. I tuned the dials alittle farther and not had another issue, But i'm not saving any gas. Still getting 29 MPG. tHANKS
06-02-2011 02:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Bubbler sucking dry
Yes. The gas is hotter when the hho system is running. When you shut it down, the gas cools and contracts. This draws the water back out of the bubbler and into your cell. After a few runs, your bubbler has no water.

This can be solved with a couple of check valves and a T. See the installation instructions at this link. It tells you how to install them: http://www.dry-cells.com/doc/cell_install.pdf . The first diagram in the doc will probably be all you need to see.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
06-02-2011 08:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phil Chapman Offline

My unit doesn't have a reservoir....Should I just place a "T" vent between the cell and the bubbler then? Thanks
06-03-2011 01:52 AM
Phil Chapman Offline

(06-03-2011 01:52 AM)Phil Chapman Wrote:  My unit doesn't have a reservoir....Should I just place a "T" vent between the cell and the bubbler then? Thanks

jUST A CHECK VALVE BETWEEN UNIT AND BUBBLER?
06-05-2011 06:38 PM
David Gonzales Offline

(06-05-2011 06:38 PM)Phil Chapman Wrote:  
(06-03-2011 01:52 AM)Phil Chapman Wrote:  My unit doesn't have a reservoir....Should I just place a "T" vent between the cell and the bubbler then? Thanks

jUST A CHECK VALVE BETWEEN UNIT AND BUBBLER?

I put a little cheap-o McMaster Carr check valve between the bubbler and Hydrolyzer and it would still suck it dry when it got real hot. (Course I was pumping way to much electricity into the unit and have now reworked it to reduce that but not fired it up again ....yet, as I made a host of other changes as well).

SO in addition to the in line one way check valve I added another in the top of the unit by tapping a 1/8th pipe thread, putting in a 90 degree plastic fitting, a short piece of tygon tubing with another one way check valve oriented so as the unit cools down it will allow air back into it.

I also took and added a small cap plug with the end cut off pushed over another small length of tygon tubing with a small piece of cloth sandwiched between the cap plug and the hose to act as an incoming filter to keep dirt and debris out. Simple, easy to clean/replace, and effective.
06-06-2011 11:43 AM
Phil Chapman Offline

What do you mean you were pumping too much electricity through it? I'm really green at this. I bought a system and it really had no intructions on how to use it. I have the instructions to install it, But not so much how to use it......Any help would be great. Thanks
06-07-2011 10:29 AM
mike Offline

Phil,

Just do like it says in our instructions from the link I gave you above. You'll need both check valves. The one that's open to the outside air allows air to come in when a vacuum forms.

If you don't have a reservoir, then just treat your cell like the reservoir output hose in our diagram. The same principal applies. Your reservoir is the cell itself.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
06-07-2011 11:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phil Chapman Offline

Thanks...I'll give it a try.
06-07-2011 12:52 PM
David Gonzales Offline

I had built two hydrolizers (different styles) and the one I initially got going had way to many "powered plates". By that I mean I had 12 volts going to these plates with way to few nuetral plates.

I re-worked it so it now has only two positive and two negative, with seven nuetral plates between each positive and negative, and it still produces as much gas but does not get near as hot now.

It also does not pull as much electricity due to the added nuetral plates.
06-21-2011 09:17 AM
Phil Chapman Offline

(06-21-2011 09:17 AM)David Gonzales Wrote:  I had built two hydrolizers (different styles) and the one I initially got going had way to many "powered plates". By that I mean I had 12 volts going to these plates with way to few nuetral plates.

I re-worked it so it now has only two positive and two negative, with seven nuetral plates between each positive and negative, and it still produces as much gas but does not get near as hot now.

It also does not pull as much electricity due to the added nuetral plates.

How do I know what is positive and which is negitive and Neutral? I did not build this unit....
06-26-2011 08:29 AM