Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
CHEAP AND BETTER SOLUTION FOR ME
freddyhho Offline

CHEAP AND BETTER SOLUTION FOR ME
Hi to all, its been a while since made a post,(due to my work) but I have a little history to tell. In my quest to try make more LPM whit the same amperage and after made a fix to the alternator, all my efforts has been futile, so, star to search for what ever to try, and the solution (I think) comes from the Water4Gas files (little strange doesn't it) in the form of a WATER VAPORIZER, yes, so simple but at the same time effective.
Right now, I use my DRY CELL connected to the air intake, and the WATER VAPORIZER connected to the PCV line vacuum, whit a better response when accelerate, and a little bit more smooth and cooler engine and still to verify this results:
13.5 volts @ 17 amps.
1.8 LPM HHO
21.8 miles using 1.57 gal. gasoline
this equals to: 13.8 MPG
previous results: 9.8 MPG

I don't stop yet to amaze me for this results due to the simple of the solution, I'm hope for my own good to make more test and validate 100% this results, thanks to all.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
Tero Dry Cell 19 plates (3 cells 5 neutrals)
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
02-27-2009 07:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zipstor Offline

RE: CHEAP AND BETTER SOLUTION FOR ME
Your engine is huge.. What if you inject more HHO before the vaporizer.

>> http://brownsgas.com
02-27-2009 07:49 PM
thomasbala Offline

(02-27-2009 07:23 PM)freddyhho Wrote:  Hi to all, its been a while since made a post,(due to my work) but I have a little history to tell. In my quest to try make more LPM whit the same amperage and after made a fix to the alternator, all my efforts has been futile, so, star to search for what ever to try, and the solution (I think) comes from the Water4Gas files (little strange doesn't it) in the form of a WATER VAPORIZER, yes, so simple but at the same time effective.
Right now, I use my DRY CELL connected to the air intake, and the WATER VAPORIZER connected to the PCV line vacuum, whit a better response when accelerate, and a little bit more smooth and cooler engine and still to verify this results:
13.5 volts @ 17 amps.
1.8 LPM HHO

I don't stop yet to amaze me for this results due to the simple of the solution, I'm hope for my own good to make more test and validate 100% this results, thanks to all.

Freddye:
Do you realize you're getting a 40% gain. That's fantastic by anybody's standards.
02-27-2009 08:14 PM
freddyhho Offline

(02-27-2009 07:49 PM)Zipstor Wrote:  Your engine is huge.. What if you inject more HHO before the vaporizer.

Yes indeed, this engine eats a lot of gas, never think in do that mod. I'm will try to put a Tee connector and feed HHO to air intake and vacuum via the vaporizer, I'm wonder if using the vaporizer the engine take rust, but works 100%.
(02-27-2009 08:14 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  
(02-27-2009 07:23 PM)freddyhho Wrote:  Hi to all, its been a while since made a post,(due to my work) but I have a little history to tell. In my quest to try make more LPM whit the same amperage and after made a fix to the alternator, all my efforts has been futile, so, star to search for what ever to try, and the solution (I think) comes from the Water4Gas files (little strange doesn't it) in the form of a WATER VAPORIZER, yes, so simple but at the same time effective.
13.5 volts @ 17 amps.
1.8 LPM HHO

Freddye:
Do you realize you're getting a 40% gain. That's fantastic by anybody's standards.

Hi thomasbala, long time whit out writhing us, but yes, I'm still don't believe it, but is true, I don't know why exactly, perhaps the ECU stop to fight and let the things happen or the engine need a cooler mix, I don't know, there is to much variables. And still have to connect a FUEL VAPORIZER that a mechanic friend of mine help me to construct ( a HYCO type).
As an update: Two more people in my city put this water vaporizer ( I tell them how to build it) in a 96 nissan SENTRA and a CHEVY CORSA and they obtain gains in mpg and better HP. in their engines, at lease, this is what they tell me, regards.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2009 08:45 PM by freddyhho.)
02-27-2009 08:16 PM
Gary Offline

Again, it's often the subconscious change to hypermiling that gets the gains when adding a device to someone's car. They will drive differently regardless of wether or not they know it, and all of a sudden you have these 'results'.

I tested water vapor, then mist, on our fourbanger and got no results at all. I saw in a racing thread about water injection, that their mechanics said it works only on hyper aspirated engines such as turbo or blown, not naturally aspirated engines.

I agree with Thomas: 40% is rather fantastic. It's also about the level that has burned up a couple engines. I wouldn't accept that level of mpg without an ETG.
02-28-2009 05:32 AM
freddyhho Offline

(02-28-2009 05:32 AM)Gary Wrote:  Again, it's often the subconscious change to hypermiling that gets the gains when adding a device to someone's car. They will drive differently regardless of wether or not they know it, and all of a sudden you have these 'results'.

I tested water vapor, then mist, on our fourbanger and got no results at all. I saw in a racing thread about water injection, that their mechanics said it works only on hyper aspirated engines such as turbo or blown, not naturally aspirated engines.

I agree with Thomas: 40% is rather fantastic. It's also about the level that has burned up a couple engines. I wouldn't accept that level of mpg without an ETG.

Yes, you're right, there is to much variables, like the quality of the gas at the moment of refill the tank, but consider the fact that the engine was given a poor MPG even from stock, the 13.8 MPG translate to 5.8 Km/L, this is a normal or optimum performance in pickup (I'm think).
All of us know that every car or pickup works different, some obtain gains some others not, you can see a video from another Sr. using water vaporizer and obtain great results just using this device and he's not using an EFIE device.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zijq0u6yw78

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
02-28-2009 10:57 AM
Gary Offline

Watched the video and I'm not sure about quite a few things. He hasn't answered any but one of the questions asked, so it's not very relevant. There is a thread or two on Gassavers.org about water injection, and those guys are pretty meticulous. No great savings there either.
I just googled Utube for water injection, and guess what I find? Five pages of racing apps, turbos, dead experiments, and ONE guy with a steam unit that he makes claims for on a naturally aspirated engine.
Some cars may benefit from this, but there's not a lot of experimentation going on.
02-28-2009 02:11 PM
freddyhho Offline

Believe me, I'm gonna make another test until monday and see if the results are consistent and post the findings, I do not want you see me like a liar, the things must be very clear.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
02-28-2009 09:05 PM
ptours99 Offline

(02-28-2009 02:11 PM)Gary Wrote:  Watched the video and I'm not sure about quite a few things. He hasn't answered any but one of the questions asked, so it's not very relevant. There is a thread or two on Gassavers.org about water injection, and those guys are pretty meticulous. No great savings there either.
I just googled Utube for water injection, and guess what I find? Five pages of racing apps, turbos, dead experiments, and ONE guy with a steam unit that he makes claims for on a naturally aspirated engine.
Some cars may benefit from this, but there's not a lot of experimentation going on.
gary i know what you're saying but there is some viability in this process.first we can't forget about what howie claimed,that was injecting into manifold gave him larger gains.second i know you don't like this application but it really does work better.now,as for caustic contamination i don't think you'll get any if you have a water trap to get non vaporized part of the mixture your injecting.that's the part that will contaminate the motor although i've read that scrubbing thru bubbler is all you need to clean it up.remember that the water part of the mix is stretched 1800 times as it is scrubbed,the vapor is what you want for injection and this water vapor will multiply the results.if your over producing the gas the water trap will protect your motor.put a small electronic timer circuit on it and a pump back to the booster. the vapor in this hho process does the same thing for it as turbo boosting forced air into comb chamber.it does cool off the comb temp.think of the flame front of hho,i think that getting the vapor in to the manifold safely is going to be the key to higher gains.

selling an enclosure for the rear of cab semi truck 28''X20''X6'' CUSTOM MADE ALUMINUM TO HOUSE HHO GENERATORS AND INCLUDING A RESERVOIR BUBBLER AND REGULAR BUBBLR ptoures@sbcglobal.net usa only
03-07-2009 02:22 PM
Gary Offline

How is putting water vapor in the manifold supposed to equate to a turbo?
03-07-2009 03:26 PM