Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone tell me how this works... (video)
sax88player Offline

Can someone tell me how this works... (video)
Hey, can someone look at this really quick and tell me what he is using to encase his generator? He says he encased it in "goop" and then insulated the edges in acrylic, but I'm still not fully positive how he did all of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?ytsession=i...pQHIO2kw58

~thanks!

(by the way, the cell you see in this video is almost identical to mine, I just made a mod. to mine that he did to his in a later video
11-05-2008 09:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: Can someone tell me how this works... (video)
"This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.
To view this video or group, please verify you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up."

Is this adult entertainment?Big Grin

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
11-05-2008 07:47 PM
sax88player Offline

colchiro Wrote:"This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.
To view this video or group, please verify you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up."

Is this adult entertainment?Big Grin

No, I swear it's not. It is a video by zero fossil fuel (video #29.) They probably just don't want kids to build these and blow themselves up... If you would rather just search youtube for zero's 29th video, thats the one. thanks!

~Cory
11-05-2008 08:33 PM
colchiro Offline

Actually, the only problem I had was it asked for a login, which I don't have.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
11-05-2008 08:48 PM
sax88player Offline

try this one... It shows the same cell.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?clie...0&start=30
11-05-2008 09:03 PM
realtyroy Offline

Zero fossil fuel is one of the guys that I watch as he seems to take an intelligent approach to HHO.
I think you can subscribe to zerofossilfuel by clicking on the link in the upper right corner and once you do that you can leave him a message with your questions and he will answer them.

Good Luck!
Roy

RealtyRoy-HHO Scambuster
http://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/

2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4.7
2001 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
1964 Chev Impala SS 409 My baby!

A day is a day but the day I save gas is a good day!!
11-06-2008 09:47 AM
ptours99 Offline

sax88player Wrote:Hey, can someone look at this really quick and tell me what he is using to encase his generator? He says he encased it in "goop" and then insulated the edges in acrylic, but I'm still not fully positive how he did all of this.

~thanks!

(by the way, the cell you see in this video is almost identical to mine, I just made a mod. to mine that he did to his in a later video
well the goop really sucks.for one thing it's not that permanent adhesive you'd be looking for in this type of prdject cuz it just doesn't hold up under long hours of testing will reveal this.secondly it is somewhat conductive so 2 reasons to stAy away from it.he only used goop for the holes in the sides to fill in prolly wher drilled to connect other plates in design. the acrylic is just 2 pieces of plastic over the sides the goop came off on him ,acrylic is very good for high temp can withstand 250 degrees.

selling an enclosure for the rear of cab semi truck 28''X20''X6'' CUSTOM MADE ALUMINUM TO HOUSE HHO GENERATORS AND INCLUDING A RESERVOIR BUBBLER AND REGULAR BUBBLR ptoures@sbcglobal.net usa only
11-07-2008 02:13 PM
sax88player Offline

ptours99 Wrote:
sax88player Wrote:Hey, can someone look at this really quick and tell me what he is using to encase his generator? He says he encased it in "goop" and then insulated the edges in acrylic, but I'm still not fully positive how he did all of this.

~thanks!

well the goop really sucks.for one thing it's not that permanent adhesive you'd be looking for in this type of prdject cuz it just doesn't hold up under long hours of testing will reveal this.secondly it is somewhat conductive so 2 reasons to stAy away from it.he only used goop for the holes in the sides to fill in prolly wher drilled to connect other plates in design. the acrylic is just 2 pieces of plastic over the sides the goop came off on him ,acrylic is very good for high temp can withstand 250 degrees.

So all he did was take some pieces of acrylic plastic stuff and cover the outside by gluing them to the plates or something??? I thought he covered the whole thing with a liquid "goop" that dried hard and clear... But if it is bought pieces of acrylic then that makes sense...
11-11-2008 10:26 AM