Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't use my new wide band EIFE and gen IV smacksbooster
cschauerj Offline

Can't use my new wide band EIFE and gen IV smacksbooster
I purchased the dual wide band from this site. It's untouched. The smacksbooster is in route in the mail, I haven't received it yet. It's the new GenIV design with bubbler/refill system. Do to a career change the car is getting parked or sold so my plans of MPG improvement have been shelved indefinitely. If anyone is interested in one or both, wants to save a little money and doesn't want to wait the 4-6week backorder for a smacksbooster let me know. I've got $302 invested in the booster and $76 invested in the EIFE. Thanks.
Nevermind. It seems I should be able to return the EIFE. The booster is still for sale.

I would have deleted the post but it won't let me for some reason.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2009 08:30 PM by cschauerj.)
02-28-2009 07:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Can't use my new wide band EIFE and gen IV smacksbooster
(02-28-2009 07:55 PM)cschauerj Wrote:  I purchased the dual wide band from this site. It's untouched. The smacksbooster is in route in the mail, I haven't received it yet. It's the new GenIV design with bubbler/refill system. Do to a career change the car is getting parked or sold so my plans of MPG improvement have been shelved indefinitely. If anyone is interested in one or both, wants to save a little money and doesn't want to wait the 4-6week backorder for a smacksbooster let me know. I've got $302 invested in the booster and $76 invested in the EIFE. Thanks.
Nevermind. It seems I should be able to return the EIFE. The booster is still for sale.

I would have deleted the post but it won't let me for some reason.

Not a problem. It's OK to sell your unit here. It's an open forum, and Smacks makes good products.

Yes, and returning FuelSaver-MPG products is not a problem. Contact support@fuelsaver-mpg.com, if you haven't already. They'll take care of you.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
03-01-2009 01:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cschauerj Offline

RE: Can't use my new wide band EIFE and gen IV smacksbooster
Items have been sold/returned. Thanks!
03-12-2009 05:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply