Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Characteristics of a good system
tdsteven Offline

Characteristics of a good system
As a newbie I have done several hours of reading on this site and others about HHO systems. There are many web sites and opinions about how to build and use the systems. Could someone post what the characteristics are of a good system, both off the shelf and build your own. I think this would be most helpful as a technical review not a vendor reivew.

Maybe this already exist if so does someone have a link.

Thanks.
08-28-2011 10:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amos33 Offline

RE: Characteristics of a good system
@tdsteven: I recommend you view every video you can to first learn what it is all about. It's too much to try and show you quickly but there are some limitations. For example a dry cell is 40% more efficient than a wet cell. Also, the number of plates can be misleading. For example I have a 11-plate dry cell in the following configuration: -NNNN+NNNN- which contains 10 cells. My formular for determining the output is: (No. Cells) X (No.Amps) X (Resistence) / 60 = liters per minute
I have 4 neutral plates beween the (-) and the (+) that gives me 5 cells. If my voltage is 12 Volts then 12V/5cells = 2.4 Volts/ Cell. We need about 2 Volts/Cell to make it produce. 2.4 is a little hot and I must restrict my KOH concentration to 10%.

Remember I am a newbie to HHO technology.
Anyway, welcome to the emerging technology of OxyHydrogen - Please be safe it is an explosive gas.

I am a Christian
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2011 11:07 AM by amos33.)
08-28-2011 11:05 AM
greer63sykes Offline

This is really a new post for me, I know something about the system characteristic that avoid direct switching. If we switched off the system directly there is some system file that will be corrupt.

keynote speaker
10-10-2011 05:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LittleGreenDot Offline
Super Moderator

There is a man who's spent a lot of time creating this great site. He's done a lot of research on what is available. http://www.hho4free.com
03-05-2014 02:08 PM