Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Check Out This Company
jksav7 Offline

RE: Check Out This Company
I hope you're right, because if you are then I'll definitely have to get one.

Gary Wrote:I was impressed by how quickly and distinctively they answered my questions. From all I know of scammers and/or sellers of garbage, these guys seem to be very straightforward. And it's possible, as in a lot of companies, that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing; the guy on the phone/net may not be a tech. I intend to eventually buy the control unit if I need it.
Look at the unit. It can only be a series design. I call these "sandwiches" and know of some done this way that work very well. It's definitely my next build: only because I allready have the stuff to do it.
08-02-2008 02:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
waterboy1 Offline

RE: Check Out This Company
jksav7 Wrote:I hope you're right, because if you are then I'll definitely have to get one.

Gary Wrote:I was impressed by how quickly and distinctively they answered my questions. From all I know of scammers and/or sellers of garbage, these guys seem to be very straightforward. And it's possible, as in a lot of companies, that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing; the guy on the phone/net may not be a tech. I intend to eventually buy the control unit if I need it.
Look at the unit. It can only be a series design. I call these "sandwiches" and know of some done this way that work very well. It's definitely my next build: only because I allready have the stuff to do it.

I really would like to talk to somebody who has one of these HR 1 units. If it is all there including the electrics controller and ready to plug and play, I think that it is a pretty good deal. Of course, I would not have had all the fun I have had trying to make and break all the models that I have been through. I feel that I am getting closer, but now got to get back in the heat and try to get my new EFIE installed. Hope to have some good news to report in a week or so after running a tank or two.
08-02-2008 08:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply