Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chevrolet Optra 5
Georgee Offline

Chevrolet Optra 5
Hi everyone,

My wife's car is a Chevrolet Optra 5 2005. Starting this winter the headlamps and daytime running lamps are working sporadically; I can say that maybe specially at night time they don't work. I already spent over $300 for changing the multipurpose swich and elctrical services but the problem is still there. Searching about the problem I knew it was a recall for this problem on 2007 that I was not notified.

First I want to know if I have the right to ask the dealer to fix the problem for free. Otherwise I should fix it by myself so I will need your help, a mamber that can provide me the Chevrolet Optra 5 2005 headlamp and daytime lamps wiring diagram to locate the SPLICE PACK (S201) ON THE IP HARNESS.

Thanks

George
02-20-2011 08:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
medanum6298 Offline

RE: Chevrolet Optra 5
Great post! It's very nice. Thank you so much for your post.

watch movies online for free
04-14-2011 06:19 PM
Krista Offline

(02-20-2011 08:13 AM)Georgee Wrote:  Hi everyone,

My wife's car is a Chevrolet Optra 5 2005. Starting this winter the headlamps and daytime running lamps are working sporadically; I can say that maybe specially at night time they don't work. I already spent over $300 for changing the multipurpose swich and elctrical services but the problem is still there. Searching about the problem I knew it was a recall for this problem on 2007 that I was not notified.

First I want to know if I have the right to ask the dealer to fix the problem for free. Otherwise I should fix it by myself so I will need your help, a mamber that can provide me the Chevrolet Optra 5 2005 headlamp and daytime lamps wiring diagram to locate the SPLICE PACK (S201) ON THE IP HARNESS.

Thanks

George

I have the same problem with my Optra 5 (2005) with the headlight and day time lights. Any answers??
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2011 04:00 PM by Krista.)
04-17-2011 03:59 PM
MorganAdlar Offline

I bought a 2006 Chevy Optra and would no obtain one once more I actually have had such a big amount of issues with this automotive and it solely has thirty thousand km on it. I actually have a pressure crack in my windshield, i've had the fan replaced twice and that i would like a brand new cd player already. i additionally had my breaks chamfered who is aware of whats next.

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing
07-16-2012 09:34 AM
AndruLuka Offline

Yes, Chevrolet optra is one of my favourite and branded car. It's look wise very dashing and also it's all functionality like gear system, sound system are so amazing. So I wanna to buy a chevrolet optra for my father.

12-21-2012 03:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply