Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Classes and/or HHO gen recommendation
mcole Offline

Classes and/or HHO gen recommendation
HI Forum,

I'm gathering all the info I can on HHO generators. I'm a total newbie and want to completely understand what I'm getting myself into before diving in. There's no sense in me making a silly mistake when so many others before me have done this already. I'm excellent at following instructions and I understand the concepts at work here. I'm not perfect and will probably screw something up at some point, but the experience of a good teacher will help me avoid many newbie issues. I've read nearly all the articles in this site!

A few questions:

1. Are there any trusted suppliers of HHO generators and their accessories online? I'd surely buy an EFIE from this site...........

2. Instead of trial and error and learning from my mistakes, I'd rather learn from someone who's already made them in a class. I mean, why not skip all the "figure it out" stuff when perhaps I can be taught the right way by someone who is more experienced than I? Are there any classes, or anyone willing to teach how to install complete HHO systems, anywhere in the country?

Thanks
08-31-2011 05:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mcole Offline

RE: Classes and/or HHO gen recommendation
(08-31-2011 05:23 AM)mcole Wrote:  HI Forum,

I'm gathering all the info I can on HHO generators. I'm a total newbie and want to completely understand what I'm getting myself into before diving in. There's no sense in me making a silly mistake when so many others before me have done this already. I'm excellent at following instructions and I understand the concepts at work here. I'm not perfect and will probably screw something up at some point, but the experience of a good teacher will help me avoid many newbie issues. I've read nearly all the articles in this site!

A few questions:

1. Are there any trusted suppliers of HHO generators and their accessories online? I'd surely buy an EFIE from this site...........

2. Instead of trial and error and learning from my mistakes, I'd rather learn from someone who's already made them in a class. I mean, why not skip all the "figure it out" stuff when perhaps I can be taught the right way by someone who is more experienced than I? Are there any classes, or anyone willing to teach how to install complete HHO systems, anywhere in the country?

My guess is that most folks will install a system or two and that's it. Has anyone taken this to another level? I know I'd naturally install it in a few friends cars, and that would grow, and before I know it I'd be doing it regularly out of my garage. I mean, I really can see myself doing that sort of thing.

So is anyone out there who can teach this sort of thing over the course of a few days?

Thanks
09-01-2011 11:59 AM
CherriSperandio Offline

RE: Classes and/or HHO gen recommendation
Have a look at the site for trusted HHO generator supplier:

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/hho-generator.html

keynote speakers australia
09-24-2011 03:22 AM