Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Code P1152 and P0138 Digital Efie Ford Explorer
ElmismoSiempre Offline

Code P1152 and P0138 Digital Efie Ford Explorer
Greetings Mike and others,
I have a 2002 Ford Explorer XLT, I have installed the Digital EFIE (2 digital sensors front, 2 rear analog sensors).

Values ??in the front sensors are: 270
The values ??in the sensors are trasersos: 200

At this point I are filing codes:
P1152 Lack of Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor Switch - Sensor Indicates Rich - Bank No. 2
P0138 Powertrain : HO2S Circuit High Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 2.

I have not the necessary gain, despite having it installed my HHO system, hho producing 2 liters.

I need to work together telling me I need to put values???
To that should give me these codes?

The green lights are blinking but I slow in the beginning when they did install the device faster.

Excuse my English, I am using a translator.
08-25-2011 05:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Code P1152 and P0138 Digital Efie Ford Explorer
When the computer says the mixture is too rich, that means you have the EFIE set too aggressively. I would turn both pots counter-clockwise, and adjust the settings by 50 mv. That will mean the digital portion will increase by 50 mv, and the analog (or downstream) EFIEs will reduce by 50 mv.

I'm concerned that something else may be wrong. The settings you mentioned in your post shouldn't cause codes. So go through this checklist to be sure everything else is working correctly: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/hho-system-debugging . In particular, make sure you don't have any leaks between your cell and the air intake.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
08-29-2011 07:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply