Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cold vs hot vapor
shearinfinity Offline

Cold vs hot vapor
Greetings All,

Question for those who use HCS, how big a difference do you see between hot and cold vapor? For those who may have tried the vapor before wrapping the exhaust with copper. Also for anyone who may have tried a system like ags vs hcs
05-27-2012 04:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rpatzer Offline

RE: Cold vs hot vapor
(05-27-2012 04:12 AM)shearinfinity Wrote:  Greetings All,

Question for those who use HCS, how big a difference do you see between hot and cold vapor? For those who may have tried the vapor before wrapping the exhaust with copper. Also for anyone who may have tried a system like ags vs hcs

Seems to me once you get vapor, it doesn't matter. Getting there might differ using cold v hot, but once there, you are there.
05-27-2012 05:51 AM
adelinejames0 Offline

According to me once you get the vapor for your system then you just take care of that thing because It should not be damage. What ever you are using it doesn't matter.

electric car blog
06-06-2012 02:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Edostar Offline

The problem with heating gasoline to vaporize it is that it contains resins that were added to gasoline for the express purpose of clogging vapour carburettors like the Pogue carb.
Cold vaporization leaves these resins behind.
I tried passing warm air through a gasoline bubbler and the fuel quickly became thick and white.

Download HCS Installation files.
04-17-2013 09:25 PM
Thor Offline

Cold vs hot vapor
(05-27-2012 05:51 AM)rpatzer Wrote:  
(05-27-2012 04:12 AM)shearinfinity Wrote:  Greetings All,

Seems to me once you get vapor, it doesn't matter. Getting there might differ using cold v hot, but once there, you are there.

I agree, bar-nun the MPG system is a proven product. After personally seeing successful result after successful result, its all about vapors.
04-18-2013 08:39 AM