Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Commercial HHO models
colchiro Offline

Wink Commercial HHO models
Just saw this posted in another forum.... Device promises to save 60% at the pump. Click the video on the right to view the news story.

From their faq:
Quote:* Why is distilled water recommended ?

Tests have shown that distilled water is a bit better than tap water as an electrolytic medium. You can use the water that comes out of an outside faucet for an emergency, but you will have to flush the system out and replace the water with distilled water as soon as possible. The iron in the water will start to corrode and needs to be flushed ASAP and will VOID ALL WARRANTY. Also avoids any water softeners or reverse osmosis systems.

* Why can't I add chemicals to a HYDRO-4000 that will make it produce more hydrogen ?

Adding lye or other electrolytic substances will void the warranty, eventually destroy the unit and may even harm your engine. The unit is designed to use only distilled water.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2008 03:56 PM by colchiro.)
05-09-2008 03:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wulfram Offline
Hauptmann Hydro

RE: Commercial HHO models
I personally know HHO works, but $1200 for a gen?? dang.
05-09-2008 04:07 PM
mike Offline

Pretty good validation of the technology there!

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-10-2008 01:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Glennjr Offline

Mike,
They make no mention of how they overcome the reduced hydrocarbons (more oxygen) in the exhaust stream ???
Glenn Jr.
05-10-2008 03:41 AM
colchiro Offline

I don't understand how they can get any action with just distilled water. I could understand it with mineral water.

Found it. On their installation page, they fill with mineral water then top off each time with distilled. They have a green LED on their ammeter to indicate when the current is too low and it needs more mineral water. That's cool. I wonder if they just stuck a LED across the ammeter terminal?

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2008 10:21 AM by colchiro.)
05-10-2008 05:32 AM
mike Offline

For the amount they're charging, and the results they're getting, I'd think they have some more sophisticated electronics going on than they're showing. They're probably trying to protect their trade secrets though.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-11-2008 01:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wulfram Offline
Hauptmann Hydro

mike Wrote:For the amount they're charging, and the results they're getting, I'd think they have some more sophisticated electronics going on than they're showing. They're probably trying to protect their trade secrets though.

Correct.
For $1200 I'd think they have a little more going for them than just the good ole Smack Booster and a Vaporizer. Smile I'm still kickin over spending $70 on a cheap kit setup that I ended up gutting and re-doing with stainless steel for $13 anyway.
05-11-2008 04:53 PM
colchiro Offline

"Stay tuned for Newschannel Five's retest of this product, set to air in July. Will the Hydro 4000 hold up to our second wave of tests?"

Considering Newschannel Five has ads on their site, can they still be considered impartial? Hmm

Rick

05-24-2008 08:53 AM
ptours99 Offline

i am willing to bet that it is a ripoff off smacks booster period.

selling an enclosure for the rear of cab semi truck 28''X20''X6'' CUSTOM MADE ALUMINUM TO HOUSE HHO GENERATORS AND INCLUDING A RESERVOIR BUBBLER AND REGULAR BUBBLR ptoures@sbcglobal.net usa only
05-30-2008 05:58 PM
sam1976 Offline

Here is another commercial model. You can invest in this company under HYHY Nasdaq

http://www.hydrogenht.com/
05-31-2008 06:07 AM