Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Company runs truck on 100% hydroxy
Zipstor Offline

Company runs truck on 100% hydroxy
http://pesn.com/2010/08/10/9501686_Futur...t_Hydroxy/

I'm wondering where is all that supposively compressed hho that he uses to accelerate.... Check out his website there are a couple of good ideas to try out.

>> http://brownsgas.com
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2010 04:01 PM by Zipstor.)
08-26-2010 01:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Company runs truck on 100% hydroxy
I don't like to be a pessimist, but I'm waiting for the other penny to drop. This sounds too good to be true, so in my experience it usually just isn't true.

On the other hand, I've held a suspicion that resonant frequencies was the key to efficient liberation of HHO, and that's what they say they are doing. Keep us informed if this actually pans out. There were some attempts to validate the work that so far haven't materialized, but if the do, I'd like to hear about it.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
08-27-2010 10:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zipstor Offline

On his website he is stating that it is not acoustic raisonnance but resonant current stimulation by tuning the frequency proportionally to the inner tube's frequency and stimulates the outer tube at reversed polarity.

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2010 02:47 AM by Zipstor.)
08-28-2010 02:45 AM
bsmart Offline

This appears to be a replication of what Stanley Meyers was describing and doing. The trick here is determining electrical resonant frequency and maintaining it for extended periods of time. This is easily calculated with components of fixed values. But, in the case of a electrolyzer which is acting as the capacitor in a tuned circuit, it will be a major challenge. The 'value' of the capacitance of the electrolyzer will be continually changing with fluid density and temperature. When that hurtle is overcome, you're on your way !!!
09-01-2010 09:19 AM
mike Offline

This can be achieved by a smart circuit. We have messed around with this. The circuit can change the frequency on the fly to adjust to the changing conditions, and maintain the harmony. The circuitry to do this is not that complicated.

Visit Our Documents Page
09-01-2010 12:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jbalat Offline

Mike the problem is how you would know that you are at resonance ? Is there a measure of output ? If this is so then there will be a certain response time associated with this also.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2010 04:16 PM by jbalat.)
09-01-2010 04:14 PM
tangomar Offline

Maybe it would be easier to change the PWM frequency to track the resonant frequency (multiples?) rather than adding/removing capacitance.
09-01-2010 05:57 PM
Zipstor Offline

"how you would know that you are at resonance"

I guess that is something to calculate with the harmonic raisonnance of the tube itself... I mean you got to do that via soundwaves, hit the tube and listen.

I have seen some guy from slovakia or something that hooks up a little speaker in line with the electronics to hear the frequencies ringing. When you hear the sound reinforcing itself, then you are at raisonnance. Look him up > jurah2o on youtube

09-02-2010 02:10 AM
mike Offline

I don't know, off hand. But its something that can be worked out. We know that throughput of HHO goes through the roof at resonance. We would have to also postulate that the state changes at the electronics level get much easier to perform, and there will be some way to detect that. Once you have a factor that can be maximized, then it's easy to create a circuit that will balance that factor to it's maximum value.

Visit Our Documents Page
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2010 10:45 AM by mike.)
09-02-2010 10:41 AM
poorfarm Offline

but he said they were going to put ceramic on piston top so they could lean fuel mix they were still running gas then
03-24-2012 04:46 PM