Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could this be Possible?
jameslb71 Offline

Could this be Possible?
Fuel-Savers,
I have recently obtained an '86' Honda Elite 80 Scooter. The fuel tank is sour. Gas been sitting in the tank for years. I was wondering if instead of buying a $140 fuel tank, if i could instead use HHO as the Primary and ONLY fuel delivery to the carburetor. It's a scooter so I'm thinking the fuel/HHO requirement would be low. It suppose to get => 100mpg with gas. Would love to get the same or better MPG using HHO ONLY. Wanted to run it thru the think tank and get some thoughts/ideas. Tell me what you think. Could it be possible?

Here are some general specs of the scooter..

http://www3.telus.net/dougsimpson/Elite_80.html

JB
07-17-2008 08:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlexR Offline

RE: Could this be Possible?
Sorry to tell you this, but it won't work. in order to run the electrolyzer you will need more electricity than your alternator can provide, even if you had a very large alternator the engine simply cannot produce the power required to run the alternator.
A gas engine is not very efficient when it come to turning heat into mechanical energy. It just doesn't work, but good question!

Alex

Cool Flame, LLC
http://www.cool-flame.com
07-17-2008 10:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jjski78 Offline

Just clean the tank. Why buy another one when you can take the old one off, clean it, put it back on, and be good to go?
07-18-2008 04:07 AM
fly346 Offline

AlexR Wrote:Sorry to tell you this, but it won't work. in order to run the electrolyzer you will need more electricity than your alternator can provide, even if you had a very large alternator the engine simply cannot produce the power required to run the alternator.
A gas engine is not very efficient when it come to turning heat into mechanical energy. It just doesn't work, but good question!

Hello Jameslb71
I would like to bring to your attention about the Joe-cell information on the web.It takes some home work to read and understand, but it may be a solution to what you are seeking. Peswiki .com would be the place to start looking.keep an open mind and it may take you where you want go,good luck. I may be building one myself soon.

fly346
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2008 07:58 AM by fly346.)
07-19-2008 07:43 AM