Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diferents EFI EFI/MAP and others sensor
ElmismoSiempre Offline

Sad Diferents EFI EFI/MAP and others sensor
Greetings all, sorry for my English.

I'm thinking replace VoloPerformance I have installed in my 2002 Ford Explorer XLT, V6, 4 liters.

I've been reading all the important information they have on this forum, as I replied I install Quad Digital EFIE, but I have several concerns:
1. Only need to change the parameters with the EFIE for oxygen sensors?

I saw the following product:
2. With Built In MAF EFIE / MAP Enhancer.
3. AFR Tuning Control Center 101. Hydrogen HHO-Generators (MAF / MAP Controller, Controller IAT, CTS Controller, Ignition Timing Controls)

I have little experience installing and configuring these devices, which do you recommend?
04-27-2011 08:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Diferents EFI EFI/MAP and others sensor
I strongly recommend using a Quad Digital EFIE, and that's all. It should do the job for you just fine.

When you try to alter all the sensors, the computer can no longer do it's job properly. The EFIE adjusts the one sensor that needs adjusting due to your HHO system.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
04-27-2011 06:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ElmismoSiempre Offline

Muchas gracias por tu repuesta.

My Dry Cell produce 2 litros por minutos, con este EFIE podria alcanzar el 40% de ahorro?

Tengo un amigo que desea instalar el sistema de HHO en una Nissan Murano 2005, Motor 3.5, V6, se utilizaria esta misma EFIE?
Thank you very much for your response.

My Dry Cell produces 2 liters per minute, with the EFIE may reach 40% savings?

I have a friend who want to install the HHO system on a Nissan Murano 2005, Motor 3.5, V6, it would use the same EFIE?
Thank you very much for your response.

My Dry Cell produces 2 liters per minute, with the EFIE may reach 40% savings?

I have a friend who want to install the HHO system on a Nissan Murano 2005, Motor 3.5, V6, it would use the same EFIE?
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2011 06:42 PM by ElmismoSiempre.)
04-27-2011 06:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

The Nissan has 4 oxygen sensors. 2 are wide band sensors and are upstream of the catalytic converter and 2 are narrow band sensors located downstream. The EFIE your friend needs for this vehicle is the Wideband Quad EFIE. It was designed for this exact configuration. You can find it here: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/wide-band-e...-quad-efie

El Nissan tiene 4 sensores de oxígeno. Dos son los sensores de banda ancha y aguas arriba del convertidor catalítico y dos sensores de banda estrecha se encuentra más abajo. El EFIE su amigo necesita para este vehículo es el cuádruple banda ancha EFIE. Fue diseñado para esta configuración exacta. Usted puede encontrar aquí: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/wide-band-e...-quad-efie

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
04-29-2011 04:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply