Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do those tornado fuel saver work well on turbo-charged cars?
starseo38 Offline

Do those tornado fuel saver work well on turbo-charged cars?
I gotta 89 supra and I wanna save a little extra gas with one of these but I don't wanna buy it if it messes up my car.
I understand that the tornado goes on pre-intake manifold after the intercooler in order to perform.
The thing I am unsure about is the extreme boost from the turbo and the possibility that it could damage the tornado and even suck part of it into the manifold and mess something up bad.
Also, I am wondering if they even perform well on turbo cars, since that typhoon-like air circulation already is demonstrated by the turbo. I think... I dunno, pleasse somebody!
thank you!

win zip free
09-30-2012 01:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Do those tornado fuel saver work well on turbo-charged cars?
No data. I've never use them before. But my guess is that (like you suspect) they would add minimal efficiency to the turbo. But it's just a guess. Hopefully someone has some experience with those devices and can help us out with this one.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
10-01-2012 03:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
saving you money Offline

Hi Starseo,

I am not sure about the tornado but I have had some recent tests in on another fuel saving device that's pretty good.

I have a 25 and a thirty miles difference recorded in city like driving conditions on our island. Where we stop, slow down and go frequently and hills also. I am still gathering more ststistical information as it refers to actual miles. I have more drive cycle base statistics than actual miles.

You can view my latest site tesimonial report from an airline manager and from a preacher who is in training.

Here is the site http://www.savingufuel.com

Saving you money
10-04-2012 06:47 PM
rpatzer Offline

(09-30-2012 01:30 AM)starseo38 Wrote:  I gotta 89 supra and I wanna save a little extra gas with one of these but I don't wanna buy it if it messes up my car.
I understand that the tornado goes on pre-intake manifold after the intercooler in order to perform.
The thing I am unsure about is the extreme boost from the turbo and the possibility that it could damage the tornado and even suck part of it into the manifold and mess something up bad.
Also, I am wondering if they even perform well on turbo cars, since that typhoon-like air circulation already is demonstrated by the turbo. I think... I dunno, pleasse somebody!
thank you!

Save your money- they are magnets. There is nothing metalic in fuel to react to a magnet.
10-04-2012 10:16 PM