Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Downstream Oxygen Sensors - Results
sfttailpaul Offline

RE: Downstream Oxygen Sensors - Results
You guys are on the right track, BUT since 2006, ALL the major auto manufacturer's are using the downstream HO2S to control your fuel trims. This sensor MUST be addressed. Pre 2006 depends on the vehicle make. Mopar is the toughest one to crack, and the Hemi's are the most sophisticated. I have spent many hours tuning for them... Ford uses frequency based (need their Digital, dual EFIE); GM waste of time to mess with the MAP, spend time on the CTS and IAT. I use a resistor in parallel on these circuits.

I can, alone, achieve some form of an education about the fascinating world of Hydrogen on Demand. But together, we can ALL excel rapidly, by sharing all the things that we should not do and all the correct things that we should do. America needs this technology RIGHT NOW! We CAN change & TODAY.
08-31-2009 08:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
merryjohn23 Offline

There is a problem ,when I install it.

Feel boring,Watch Tron:Legacy Movie,A super hit movie for entertainment.
10-08-2010 03:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

What problem are you talking about. support@fuelsaver-mpg.com will take car of you if you're having trouble installing one of their products.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
10-09-2010 02:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
safety steve Offline

I have a 98 Jeep Cherokee. I just hooked up my down stream to analog and adjusted to 250mV and went from a 10% improvement to 90%. I spent all week trying to figure it out and once I found it, that was it.
04-27-2011 08:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply