Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Drive With Water Fuel, No Support be warned
Loz Offline

Drive With Water Fuel, No Support be warned
Hi All,

I just want to let everyone know that I've been building the Hydrostar By William S Power. I've not found anyone who has built it but I thought I would give it a try anyway. Big mistake! I'm like a lot of you, I got very excited when I saw this technology so I went and bought the plans, I spent weeks ordering all the supplies I would need (this was stupid I've spent over $2500, I thought I would build two) I then started working through the manule. The first desision you have to make is how big are you going to build the HHO generator 10" or 18" so I emailed the support people and asked them how may liters/min is produced for the 10" and 18" generator. The reply I got back was "This should be covered in the manule" It is not! I did try to get other information from support but the same reply keeps coming back. I then really started to worry that I've been scammed but I thought why would someone take the time to write detailed instructions for something that dose not work. Anyway I've got all the supplies at this point so I just keeped building from the book. The hardest thing to make so far was the Toroid Coil it took me 40hrs to compleat (hand winding) so I'm on the down hill leg to finishing the generator and the coil does not fit into the generator. I then contacted support again and told them this and I got the same reply "follow the instructions carfully" To save time I will post the email that I sent back to the support guys

On page 45 it states Ferrite Toroid core, 3.50 OD x 2.00 ID and 23 AWG, heavy build Teflon coated wire this wire has a diameter of 0.0265" multiply that by 9 (the correct amount of turns/layers required) = 0.2385" that is the how thick the wire will be over the ferrite core inside diameter slightly less on the outside diameter = 0.1775", so the OD of the ferrite core is 3.50" and you add 0.1755" x 2 to get the new OD that = 3.851" the inside diameter of the generator pipe is 3.765", it will not fit even before you apply the 8 coats of PVC cement that's required. It looks to me the person who wrote the spec measured the coil to fit inside the end cap an easy mistake. My coil is wound very tight with the 8 coats of pvc cement the OD is 3.865 (it took me 40hrs to build).

Please don't write back and insult me by saying it should fit if I correctly follow the instructions. I have been very careful to do so. It's obvious to me no one has actually built this from this spec or you would have known this. With that said please be advised that the spec you are selling is not correct.

I have so much invested now in time and money I have to come up with a way to finish this thing.

I just hope I can warn some people about Drive With Water Fuel,http://www.drivewithwaterfuel.com/waterfueled.pdf they give no support and so far it looks to be a scam.

Cheers, Loz
09-06-2008 11:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: Drive With Water Fuel, No Support be warned
Looks like you need to look more at the concept than the specs in your book. Don't give up; MAKE IT WORK. A little bailing wire, chewing gum and a few popsicle sticks never hurt a DIY project.

It looks like the scam artists are on to HHO more than the pump and dump "get rich in this penny stock" scams. Funny how money or how to save money always brings out the crooks. Thanks for the "heads up".
09-06-2008 03:29 PM
Liveguy Offline

Good post, I bought the same plans, went through the system and realized that it would be so much hassle and I found that the instructions were not very clear. I emailed back clickbank and got my refund. I am glad I did.

I would second the motion, stay away from the Hydrostar plans, you will learn some things for sure but I think you will end up in total confusion without support. Nothing worse than that. Stick with something that is tried and tested on these forums and if its not ask for support because these forums are amazing. I would not be getting the results I am getting without ye guys. Thanks again for the heads up and all the support.

Cheers, Liveguy
09-11-2008 02:26 PM
JET USA Offline

I bought something similar (e-Book) but never started the build. Instead I started looking for ways to make a home built thing that would work immediatly without all the complications and detail work. That is how I ended up making some cells like I am using now. I wanted to know what makes the hydrolysis work so did some research first. I am sure that there is fact in how the system works, But getting there is a road with lots of holes and detours that need to be figured out. That is where the forums come in.

Eventually I want to build something with a toroid and an electronic control.
First Thing is to make the cell as you are able to then move on to the rest.
I am a DIY kind of guy. I try to look at several angles to find out what I am doing. I even set up a website to share info and maybe make a couple of bucks too. I haven't made any money yet, but I have spent quit a bit. The bottom line is, I have learned a lot and had fun doing it.

What i will say is, Don't give up completely. It has been my experience that the (quote) "experts" (un-qoute) are people too, and we all make mistakes.
So with that in mind, untill something is proven beyond doubt, plans are just a guide, and I need to work out the details.

If you want to look at my stuff, it's ok. Im not sure I want to sell these systems, because people expect perfection right out of the box. If they have problems, then it becomes a liability. So I don't want the hassle of patents or customer service or any of that.
here is my link. http://waterworks4fuel.com/pictures.html

http://Jet-USA.com
"Those who say" " It cannot be done"
"should get out of the way of those who are doing it"[/size][/align]
10-29-2008 10:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cordtec2012 Offline

The instruction posed here is not clear.

Caviar, Generator Adpater, Car Leasing Specials
04-04-2012 11:27 PM