Dry Cell Being Installed (Photos)
DodgeViper Offline

Dry Cell Being Installed (Photos)
Thread has been moved to,

Dry Cell Project

[Image: Hydrogen%20Powered.jpg]
2002 Dodge Quad Cab 4x4 Ram
4.7L EFI
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2008 04:47 AM by DodgeViper.)
11-15-2008 01:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: Dry Cell Being Installed (Photos)
Nice looking cell. Man that's a lot of plates.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
11-15-2008 01:21 PM
howiemandel Offline

very nice cell. good job. blah, i'll say it, great job.
11-15-2008 06:38 PM
mattsauto Offline

DodgeViper Wrote:As you can see everything will be neatly behind the front bumper with the last bubbler inside the hood mounted on the firewall. The final bubbler will have a sarran wrap blow plug as well. The final assembly will be made once I have the entire bracket made and it has been powered coated. I have yet to decide where the PWM will mount but it needs to be under the hood and so that I can make adjustments to the pots.

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]

[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: 12.jpg]

[Image: HHO%20Drawing111.png]

With the line: "THIS TRUCK RUNS ON WATER" on the back of cab, you fall in the same category as the "nut job" in the video. You and I know that your truck does NOT "RUN" on water, and the line: "hydrogen powered hybrid" on the tailgate does NOT compensate for the bold lying on the cab.
11-16-2008 06:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benny Offline

mattsauto Wrote:With the line: "THIS TRUCK RUNS ON WATER" on the back of cab, you fall in the same category as the "nut job" in the video. You and I know that your truck does NOT "RUN" on water, and the line: "hydrogen powered hybrid" on the tailgate does NOT compensate for the bold lying on the cab.

Did you ever stop to think that, just maybe, with bigger tyres, as flotation aids, this truck may just run on water.Tongue
11-16-2008 06:59 AM
DodgeViper Offline

benny Wrote:
mattsauto Wrote:With the line: "THIS TRUCK RUNS ON WATER" on the back of cab, you fall in the same category as the "nut job" in the video. You and I know that your truck does NOT "RUN" on water, and the line: "hydrogen powered hybrid" on the tailgate does NOT compensate for the bold lying on the cab.

Did you ever stop to think that, just maybe, with bigger tyres, as flotation aids, this truck may just run on water.Tongue

With the line: "THIS TRUCK RUNS ON WATER" on the back of cab, you fall in the same category as the "nut job" in the video. You and I know that your truck does NOT "RUN" on water, and the line: "hydrogen powered hybrid" on the tailgate does NOT compensate for the bold lying on the cab.

But the truck does run on water... It's a play on words... Remember without water in the radiator the truck does not run period or will not run very long. So no lying on my part... It's all about how you and others want to perceive the wording.

If nothing else it has gotten more people intersted and wanting to learn more about HHO... I have had a number of business cards placed on the truck wanting information. I gladly forward them links that I have in my database. Its up to them to proceed forward.

4.7L EFI
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2008 07:58 AM by DodgeViper.)
11-16-2008 07:52 AM
daddymikey1975 Offline

In DodgeViper's defense, his truck DOES run on water AND fuel.. but the fuel part is a no brainer... so how is the decal on the back of the cab lying??

it clearly doesn't say "this truck runs ONLY on water"

so in my opinion, it's not lying.

just my .02
mike
11-16-2008 08:03 AM
palongee1 Offline

Whatever the case...Nice install!...did you buy or build that cell?...whats the output of that beast?...Gonna use a pump or just self recirc?...Looks good man!...I bet you get alot of people checking out that sticker!...
11-16-2008 03:22 PM
DodgeViper Offline

The cell is made by Sid Young. In fact I received this email from Sid today.

Greetings

I just received the following email message relative to the HHO games in Florida:

"Sid

I was at the hho games and I got the cell tested here you go. Thanx again it was the highest output at the show!

Sid Young Dry Cell

take care

Jim pardo"

More to follow.

Sid Young
27054 Carrie CT.
Mechanicsville MD 20659
240-230-3064

4.7L EFI
11-16-2008 03:37 PM
Gary Offline

Man, those Rams have a LOT of room in front! Chevy is a lot stingier. All I could fit was my little radiator.
11-16-2008 04:30 PM