Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EFIE Configuration for Wideband o2 Sensors
nixon474 Offline

EFIE Configuration for Wideband o2 Sensors
After doing much research I have found that my 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS has a wideband O2 sensor instead of the more common 4 wire sensor.

I have looked through previous threads about how the wideband sensors work and have a good understanding of the device itself, but have not seen anything about proper wiring of an EFIE to one of them.

Has anyone figured out the proper way of connecting an EFIE to a wideband O2 sensor?

Would love to know,

Greg
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2008 05:30 PM by nixon474.)
07-16-2008 05:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AIR_WIZZ Offline

RE: EFIE Configuration for Wideband o2 Sensors
nixon474 Wrote:After doing much research I have found that my 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS has a wideband O2 sensor instead of the more common 4 wire sensor.

I have looked through previous threads about how the wideband sensors work and have a good understanding of the device itself, but have not seen anything about proper wiring of an EFIE to one of them.

Has anyone figured out the proper way of connecting an EFIE to a wideband O2 sensor?

Would love to know,

Greg

Seems like...at the moment, we know how it doesn't work, but we are working on it and will work on posting how it works out if we can get it to work.

2007 Toyota Tacoma, 4 cyl. Manual Transmission
Experimenting with: 4 cell HHO gen. w/ 2.5 gallon capacity.
Veterran Mech/Tech/Supervisor and Florida HVAC/R Contractor
07-18-2008 04:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: EFIE Configuration for Wideband o2 Sensors
It seems the only wideband that works with an EFIE is the 5 wire.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
07-18-2008 04:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply