Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EFIE Device on newer car.
Branko Offline

EFIE Device on newer car.
Hello there. I would like to install a hho generator on my 2008 Chevy Uplander made by GM identical to Pontiac Montana. I need an EFIE device to connect. I need to find out how many o2 sensors are infront of any catalytic converters, and if they are wide or narrow band. Thank you for your infromation.
05-28-2008 11:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: EFIE Device on newer car.
Hi Branko,

Welcome to the forum. You're going to need to find this out for yourself. you can use the article, What Do I Need To Know About My Oxygen Sensor? to help you.

You might as well research this now, as you'll need this info later in order to install your EFIE anyway. This way you'll be better informed at the front end of the job.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-29-2008 03:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HerronPerformance Offline

RE: EFIE Device on newer car.
Are you installing an HHO system on the vehicle or just wanting to alter the O2 readings?
They are narrow band O2s.
Branko Wrote:Hello there. I would like to install a hho generator on my 2008 Chevy Uplander made by GM identical to Pontiac Montana. I need an EFIE device to connect. I need to find out how many o2 sensors are infront of any catalytic converters, and if they are wide or narrow band. Thank you for your infromation.

http://www.herronperformance.com
05-29-2008 09:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply