Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EFIE Fail - Dodge RAM -- At my wits end...
soundquest Offline

EFIE Fail - Dodge RAM -- At my wits end...
After countless hours of combing through online data, wire diagrams, forums... I cannot for the life of me get accurate information on where to locate the wires (along with accurate color coding) for the upstream and downstream oxygen sensors at the PCM so I can install my EFIE on my 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7. Online diagrams show the C2 connector as housing some (but not all) of the oxygen sensor signal wires... but where are the rest of them? I desperately need someone that has done an install on this particular car before so I can get accurate information. Also, cannot find a suitable "switched" fuse or relay for the PWM in the fuse box (and my multimeter is fritzing on me on top of that). Just not having very good luck with this today... sorry for all the negativity; hoping for some help. Thanks.
10-04-2016 11:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
soundquest Offline

RE: EFIE Fail - Dodge RAM -- At my wits end...
Anyone? Bump. No one has attempted EFIE installation on this particular rig and run into the same Dodge crafted obfuscation that I have? I'm ready to shell out some $ for anyone who can address all of my questions and with accurate answers and info. PayPal on the ready. Any takers?...
10-06-2016 05:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply