Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EFIE defective??
vangiovanni Offline

EFIE defective??
My Deluxe single EFIE being used in my Ford Explorer 1991 is behaving strange since yesterday. It is set to .25 volts.However when I start the car it goes from .01 to .60 and then back to .01 then to .60 and so on. This was not happening before. What should I do??...Does it have a Warranty?? By the way I have a 6-Pack cell Water4gas and the Demse connected to the Maf sensor.

Giovanni
11-13-2008 06:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bruce Offline

RE: EFIE defective??
vangiovanni Wrote:My Deluxe single EFIE being used in my Ford Explorer 1991 is behaving strange since yesterday. It is set to .25 volts.However when I start the car it goes from .01 to .60 and then back to .01 then to .60 and so on. This was not happening before. What should I do??...Does it have a Warranty?? By the way I have a 6-Pack cell Water4gas and the Demse connected to the Maf sensor.

Giovanni

Hello Giovanni,
If it is one of ours you can send it back and we will repair or replace it as needed, no charge. It sounds like it was working before so I would just check to make sure that all the connections are still good. If it turns out that is not the problem then send it back and we will take care of it for you.
Bruce

Bruce
Customer Service
FuelSaver-MPG

FuelSaver-MPG Documents Page
11-13-2008 01:44 PM
colchiro Offline

RE: EFIE defective??
For future reference, Mike has maintained anyone who purchased an efie from him can return it for repair at anytime. You don't need to wait for a RMA.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
11-13-2008 03:06 PM