Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EFIE defective
dirt50 Offline

EFIE defective
Guys I have a Dual EFIE that I purchased last month,it worked for about 10 days and it is not working anymore,I measure about 5 mv between the white and green and between the brown and blue.The pot adjustment doesn't do anything.I have sent three Emails to your support Email option for three weeks already and nobody has answered me.Could anybody in charge take care of my problem.I don't know who or where else to write to and this is my last attempt if nobody answers me I am sending you the unit back and dispute the charges with my credit card.Come on guys enough is enough.
11-13-2008 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bruce Offline

RE: EFIE defective
dirt50 Wrote:Guys I have a Dual EFIE that I purchased last month,it worked for about 10 days and it is not working anymore,I measure about 5 mv between the white and green and between the brown and blue.The pot adjustment doesn't do anything.I have sent three Emails to your support Email option for three weeks already and nobody has answered me.Could anybody in charge take care of my problem.I don't know who or where else to write to and this is my last attempt if nobody answers me I am sending you the unit back and dispute the charges with my credit card.Come on guys enough is enough.

Hello,
I have gone through all our email over the last 30 days and we have only one customer that we have been unable to make contact with recently because the email address is invalid. Based on what you are saying however you are not that customer. In any event all you need to do is send the EFIE back to us with a note explaining the problem. We will repair or replace it as needed and return it to you. We stand behind our product 100%. Our goal is to make you successful. You can email me here on the forum as well if you like but we have no unanswered email.
Bruce

Bruce
Customer Service
FuelSaver-MPG

FuelSaver-MPG Documents Page
11-13-2008 01:32 PM
colchiro Offline

For future reference, Mike has maintained anyone who purchased an efie from him can return it for repair at anytime. You don't need to wait for a RMA.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
11-13-2008 03:06 PM
crazeehorse Offline

I had a similar "problem". I followed the instructions to the letter.
I kept trying to adjust the EFIE with the engine running. I then just turned the ignition on and it adjusted fine.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
4 cylinder; Automatic Trans
ZeroFossilFuel cell clone
11-13-2008 04:51 PM
colchiro Offline

Dirt, I assume you checked your connections, especially the red and black wires (+12 and ground).

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
11-13-2008 05:13 PM
mike Offline

Last point, Dirt. The support address is: support@fuelsaver-mpg.com. You must have an incorrect address because we answer up always.

What address were you using that didn't get replies? Maybe we have an old email address somewhere on our site that needs to be changed. But use the address above, and you'll get taken care of.

I'm sorry you had trouble reaching us.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
11-20-2008 10:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dirt50 Offline

I apologize profusely for this post.After three weeks of not hearing from anybody I got a little anxious.It looks like I supplied one of the Emails with an error and that's the one you were trying to use.Fortunately Bruce wrote me to the other Email address and everything was resolved very professionally.Again accept my apologies for this and I will continue to support and recommend you guys for your courtesy and professionalism. I haven't received the new EFIE.I will let you know as soon as I get it.
11-20-2008 03:49 PM
mike Offline

Ahhh. That explains it. No problem. The important thing is that you know we weren't ignoring you. We like to take good care of our customers.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
11-21-2008 10:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

Dirt, please update this thread when you do.

Rick

11-21-2008 07:20 PM